CHAPTER [7]

A month now has passed Kongpob is having a hard time putting his life together and Arthit has been acting weird since that day , not meeting up with his friends on fridays but one day out of the blue Kongpob gets a call .

answering the call it turns out to be the hospital "We are to inform you that Arthit Rojinpat is in the hospital , he didn't get stabbed once but twice , you're name was put under emergency number so we would like you for to come quickly" Kongpob's legs couldn't handle standing up anymore as his legs gave up and he dropped on to the couch there was no words coming out of his mouth "sir , hello sir you still there?"

"i-i'm here"

"are you able to come"

"i-i'll be there" the phone was hung up and his hand dropped to his side loosening the phone from his grasp making the phone lay on the couch , Tew cam in to the room "Kongpob you ok?" never seeing this expression on his face Tew was concerned "P'-P'Arthit wa-was stabbed" 

"What?" Tew went over to Kongpob and sat beside him "wait what? how did you hear about that? when did it happen?" Kong face Tew "the hospital just called my name was still under emergency number so they called me just now?" person beside was progressing what he said then he realized "Kongpob , he's in the hospital now what the hell are you still here?"

"how can i go , i'm scared of seeing him" 

Tew: "is that all you care about right now , i don't care it's been 3 years don't you want to know who hurt him"

Kongpob: "i----i"

the whole gang came in to the room "what's going on" 

Tew: "P'Arthit is in the hospital"

Aim: "what we have to go"

"B-but" they didn't let Kongpob talk anymore and they pulled him out the door then drove off to the hospital.

Kongpob was still dazed about what's happening but they all ran to the front desk asking about Arthit's information "He's fine now that we have stitched him up and his room 206" as the lady said ,with that they ran "no running" 

they were now standing outside the door "Kongpob what are you waiting for"

Kongpob: "i don't know guys , he wouldn't want to see me , i was probably left as a emergency number call because he forgot"

Wad: "but it's good he did , then you wouldn't know he was hurt"

"but" Wad had already knocked on the door before he could talk anymore "you have to go now" deciding that he had no other choice he went inside.

Arthit thinking it was a nurse "nurse could me help me out with-" but then as he turned around he found someone completely different.

"am i dreaming?" 

Kongpob: "it would probably be better if you were"

Arthit: "wh-what are you doing here"

Kongpob: "emergency call"

Arthit had no words for what's happening "so um how did you get hurt?" 

Arthit: "none of your concern"

Kongpob: "P'Arthit-"

"why the hell after 3 years would you care? you left me when i was shot" those words were like throwing daggers at Kongpob's heart "and now all of a sudden you care"

"hey i didn't think i should even have come because i know you wouldn't want to see me again , but then again i want to know why you were hurt when i left you were supposed to be safe , what did you do or why would anyone hurt you?" Kongpob was now closer to Arthit standing right beside him "i don't want to tell you , you can't do anything about it anyway"

Kongpob: "you really think i didn't do anything about what happened to you 3 years ago"

Arthit: "yes because you're a coward you give up and left me when i wasn't in my best time all you think about is yourself"

Kongpob: "is that what you really think?"

Arthit: "yes"

Kongpob: "look P'Arthit i didn't come here to argue with you , i just came to check up on you and find out who did this to you"

Arthit: "we'll no thank you i don;t need your pity and i won;t tell you"

"fine" their conversation ended and Kongpob left leaving P'Arthit in the room by him self.

Arthit's POV

hearing a slam when Kongpob left Arthit had tears threatening to come out of his eyes

shit why the hell would he come now , why does he care , why does m heart still beat when i saw him even after 3 years.

Seeing him again made my mind go crazy with our times together , i don't want to go back to the way i was when he left me.