I pulled the small zip loc from my back pocket and and gave it to him.

"Good looking out. Drop by when you get some more."

I nodded and walked through the shop.

"Yo, Bitch!" I heard someone yell as I approached my car. I looked across the street to see my boy, Giovanni, coming towards me.

"Get fucked up." I laughed

He opened the passenger door of my car and got it.

"The fuck are you doing?"

"Fuck it look like? I was bored as shit and Ari at the house getting on my nerves. So where we going?"

"I'm going shopping. I don't know what the fuck you doing." I laughed, pulling out of the parking space.

Kim

"How about we go shopping?" Queen suggested. "My sister told me about some shops over in Harlem that have some exclusive stuff. We should go check it out."

"I'm down. Did she tell you how to get there?"

"She did, but I forgot."

"Facetime her. We need to know."

I waited with Queen as she called Cardi. It was taking forever but it finally connected.

"Yes, sister of mine." Cardi looked into the camera

"Wait, first of all you look pale as shit right now." Queen laughed. "But uh, I need you to tell me how to get to those stores in Harlem again."

Cardi sighed

Cardi sighed. "Get something to write this shit down."

I opened up my notes app. "Continue." I spoke loud enough for her to hear me.

"Ok. First off, yah gon have to take 2 trains. What yah gon do is, go down to Nostrand Ave and get on the number 2 train. Ride it all the way to Atlantic Ave Barclays Station. Get off there and hop on the D train. That train will take you between Norwood and 205 St. Yah gon get off at the 125 St stop and when you come up the steps you should be right at everything. Please pay attention so yah asses don't get lost. Got it?"

"Got it." I finished typing. "Thanks." I walked into the bedroom to put my shoes on while Queen continued talking to her sister. I walked back into the living room to find Queen standing by the door.

We exited the apartment complex and crossed the street, heading towards the station.

~~~

"Next stop, 125th Street" the voice came through the train. We've been on this particular train for about 30 minutes now. I thought we would never get there.

The train slowed down and came to a stop. We got off and walked up the steps. We looked up and down the sidewalk before deciding which way to go. We walked past a couple of shops but a placed called Express caught my eye.

"You know we going in here." I pulled Queen behind me "Fuck around and spend $500." I laughed and began picking up items.

I saw Queen looking at a couple things out the corner of my eye but she put them back. "You not getting anything?"

"Nah." She shook her head. "My body isn't right for this stuff right now."

"Girl don't start that. I told you that you are perfectly fine. Trust me."

I resumed grabbing everything cute that was in my size and when I was finished, I walked to the checkout counter. I stood there while the associate rung up my items.

"That'll be $576.83."

I swiped my card and grabbed my bags. Queen was behind me with the things she picked out and after she paid, we left.

The sidewalks were kind of crowded but it is the weekend so I can understand.

"Ooo." I looked up as we approached the Apollo. "You need to go in here one night and sing for them people" I laughed

"You not about to get me booed off stage."

"You know you can sing." I waved her off

A few guys were standing around ahead of us. And I don't know about you but I get nervous as fuck walking past a bunch of dudes. We couldn't even get on the farther side of the sidewalk because there was so many people. I avoided eye contact as we walked.

"Wasgood mama."

I looked over to see the guy that Cardi introduced me to standing there.

"What you got going on?" He blew smoke from his mouth, making sure it went the other direction.

"Just shopping. You stalking me now?"

He laughed. "How you figure that?"

"The apartments, you here right now.." I trailed off

He chuckled, blowing smoke from his mouth once again. "Says the one that's not from here. How you know where I be?" He raised an eyebrow. "I live right down the block." He pointed. "I was only in Brooklyn to see my Aunt." He smirked "And as far as Cardi, she cool."

"We gotta go." They guy he was with, I'm assuming is his friend, leaned over.

"Aight." He nodded before bringing his attention back to me.

"I gotta go handle some business. You should let me get your number though." He held up his phone towards me.

I hesitantly took the phone and put my number in it and gave it back.

"I'll see you around mama." He smiled before getting in the car.