Chapter 9 "Five More Scars"

AUTHORS NOTES; this one is shorter but whatever, I love all you guys we are almost at 200 reads!!! OMG! Anyways enjoy...

Peters POV

I slowly started to open my eyes, my vision was blurry and my hearing was still fuzzy. I sat up on what felt like a hospital bed. What why am I here? How long? I rubbed my eyes, now I could see everything. Luke, Ava, and a worried Danny on the phone were all in the medical Center it appears.

"Guys w-what happened?"

"PETER!" They said in unison

Luke Says "dude we were fighting goblin and you saved Sam's life but it put you into a coma for 1 month..... And sam he...um..."

"Let him tell you...." Danny but in. "He ran off I don't know where he went. But he said he needed to clear his head"

"T-thanks guys." I said as I races out of bed grabbing my costume. What? I couldn't tell them I just woke up from my coma so can I go talk to sam.

I know where Sam is, he is always talking about space so what the tallest building? STATUE OF LIBERTY! I'm such a genius.

I got the the statue and I could see sam, but he was crying..? I shot a web and sat beside him. My jaw dropped sam was self harming!? Plus he had hundreds of scars!

"Sam why are you doing this!?"

"I um.." Sam started to cry.. "Well I've always been um depressed, but um... When I...um....." The teen was full on balling at this point..

Sam had his face hidden in his lap, "Sam..?" He looked up. I wiped the tears of his face. Then I felt lips clash into mine. I was so shocked that I didn't kiss back...

Sam's POV

I kissed peter! Why did I do that!? It's obvious he doesn't like me... He didn't kiss me back. I pulled away " s-so- " I tried to apologize but I begun to cry. I just sat there looking like a fool. I got up to put my helmet on when.......

I felt lips crash into mine. I felt fireworks. It was a nice soft kiss not to rough. I could feel peter smile into at one point. His hands ran through my hair. My arms were around his waist.

We finally broke apart, remember we are only human we need air to..

I instantly started blushing, my face felt like it was on fire! I was hoping was going to notice but he did, he pecked my check and whispered "you look cute when you blush..." That said shivers down my spine and causes my face to turn a dark red.

"So um sam do you like me? Like a crush?"

"Um yea, that's why I was so upset... The doctors told me you wouldn't wake up... And I.." I said but I started to cry... Peter brought me in for a kiss once more. This one was softer. And very gentle.

"Sam just remember I care.... About.... You."

Just then the helicarrier flew above them. Time to go home