Chapter 11

Nicole's POV

I went upstairs to me and Austin's took with Austin following me.

He got ready in like no time, he wore a black and red suit so I decided to wear a red dress that went to mid thigh. Next was makeup... I decided to put on the smoky eye and some blush.

"You ready?" Austin asked

'I think so." I replied "could you just give me a little hint on what we are doing? Please?" I said giving him the puppy eyes.

"That's not working babe. You'll just have to wait."

It seemed like forever until we finally got to the romantic diner.

"Austin? What is all this?" I asked starting to tear up

"I wanted to take you out on a date. And this is the first thing that really popped into my head. And I knew you would love it."

Austin walked up to the man and have him his name and before I knew it, we were getting escorted to a room that was lit up with candles. Austin and I was seated at a table in the back, separated from everyone but the waiters.

"How are you enjoying this so far Mrs.Mahone?" Austin asked sipping his wine.

"I'm loving this Mr.Mahone. This is the best night ever." I replied sipping my tea

"Well it's not over yet. We still have one more thing after this."

"May I take your order ma'am?" asked the waiter

"I'll have the chicken salad with ranch dressing." I said giving him my menu.

"Ok. And for you sir?"

"I'll have the sirloin steak, medium rare, with a baked potato." Austin said giving him his menu.

"Your orders will be out shortly. Would you like any refills?"

"Tea please." I said giving him my cup.

"I'll take a water please." Austin said

He brought out our drinks and as soon as we knew it, we were getting ready to go on our other surprise.

____________________________________________________________________

(A week later)

It's been two weeks since I found out I was pregnant and I haven't told anyone but my parents. So I decided to call Taitem.

•Phone Call•

T: Hello?

M: Hey!

T: What's up?! I haven't heard from you in like a week! Where have you been?

M: I have been trapped inside my house I actually have some news for you.

T: What is is? Is it bad?

M: No. What are you doing right now?

T: Nothing. Sitting here with AC.

M: Could you guys come over?

T: Yeah. We will be there in 20. We actually have some news for you too.

M: Okay. See you later

T: Okay bye

M: Bye.

•End of phone call•

"Are they coming?"

"Yeah. She said they would be here in 20 minutes. But if anyone knows Taitem like I do, you would know when she says 20 she means 10."

"Should I order pizza?"

I guess I could deal with pizza for another day."

We got the pizza and a minute later Taitem and AC was at the door, ringing the door bell at least 20 times.

"Okay. Okay. Crap. Stop ringing the doorbell." I said

"I'm sorry that I'm not sorry." Taitem said with a sassy snap at the end of it.

"Ohhhh how bad I want to drop kick you right now. But I can't."

"TIME TO EAT!" Austin called from the kitchen.

"Pizza again. Dude you have a serious obsession" AC said.

"Okay. So what's the news with you guys?" I asked Taitem

"Nooooo. You go first." She whined.

"Babe. Just tell them" AC said "or I will."

"Fine grumpy pants" she said under her breath "Well yesterday me and AC went on a romantic date. And..... he proposed! We are getting married!!" Taitem said showing off her ring

"Oh my gosh guys! I'm so happy for you! That's amazing!" I said

"Yeah! What's your guy's news?!" Taitem asked

"Ummmmm. Okay... About a week or two ago I got sick. And it turned out to be that I'm pregnant." I said a little embarrassed.

"What? Are you serious. Or are you kidding?"

"We are serious. We have an appointment on Saturday. And Austin will be gone. So will you come with me?" I asked Taitem

"Of course!!!!" Taitem said

A/N

Okay so here is a little update for you guys. There is a book that I'm sure most of you are already reading its called 'Pregnant with Austin Mahone's baby' it's absolutely AMAZING & my best friend is the one who is writing it. So everyone should go read that book.!

Read. Vote. Comment.

Stay fierce..! 🐯

Katelynn✨