Chapter 3

I was with Sarah and we decided to go to the movies. It was 'In love With Someone I hate' and Sarah said it would be a good movie. So we went and I couldn't believe who I saw. It was Taitem! She is my best friend from my hometown! So I decided to get her attention.

"Taitem?!"

"Oh my god! Nicole!!"

And I just had to run up and up her! I missed her like crazy! We had soooooo many fun times together and then when I had to move I was CRUSHED!

"What are you doing here?!" I asked.

"I came here because I live here now!" She replied

Oh my god! It's back to normal! She now lives, near me, and it's going to be the best.

"Oh my god!! You need to come over!!" I practically screamed.

"Okay!! Where do you live?!" She said "and who's the cutie?!"

"Oh he's Austin Mahone, Aus-"

"I know who he is silly! But what is he doing here?!" She asked with a huge smile on her face.

"Yeah. He's my boyfriend!"

"Oh my god Nicole!! You didn't tell me sooner?! Girl! You scored bigggg!"

We just broke out in laughing. We then all three got in my car and drove to my house.

When we got there Taitem's mouth dropped.

I mean yeah, my house is big. But it isn't GIGANTIC. Right?

"Here we areeee!" I said.

We walked up the steps and then all I heard was my mom screaming.

"NICOLEEEEE TAITEM'S MOM CALLED. THEY JUST NOW MOVED HERE! I WAS THINKING MAYBE YOU COULD CALL HER AND SEE IF SHE WANTED TO COME AND SPEND THE NIGHT, YOU KNOW, BECAUSE YOU HAVENT SEEN HER IN FOREVERRRRR!"

"Mom, I know she is here right now." I replied while facepalming.

"Your moms the same!" Taitem said while giggling

Taitem is like my dimple buddy. Ever since kindergarten we have been friends. People were always jealous because we had SUPERdeep dimples and they had some small ones.

"Want to go up in my room??" I asked

"Sureee!" Taitem and Austin said in unison.

Sooo we went up in my room and it was all organized and can I tell you, I am a neat freak!!

We were all talking and laughing until my mom came in and asked if we wanted to have some ice cream!

"YESSSS!" We all said

We went to the store and got a pint for each of us.

Taitem got chocolate

I got Cherry Garcia. Which I freaking love to death!

And Austin got vanilla. And we went back to my house.

It was about 11:00 by the time Austin left and Tatiem and I was up until maybe 3:00 and finally passed out.

(Next morning)

We woke up with the smell of pancakes and bacon flooding my room. It was sooooooo good, I was practically drug out of my bed so I could go and get some.

Taitem beat me down there and she was waiting for me at the table.

"Finally your awake sleepy head!" She said while smirking.

"Ha. Ha. Your funny." I said while smirking back.

"Haha so you want to get some food?" I asked.

"Yes please." She replied.

So we went and got some pancakes and bacon and I grabbed a cup of orange juice and Taitem got some apple juice. We finished and went up to my room and got ready.

We got ready and I applied light makeup and Taitem did the same.

We ended up going to the mall and went and got matching ripped skinny jeans, a purple Hollister shirt (because purple is our FAVORITE color), and some matching uggs.

We went to Mc.Donald's and got some food and went back to my house.

That's when I saw Austin standing there, on my porch, dressed in nice clothes.