Chapter 10

Austin's POV

"I think I'm pregnant." Nicole said to me

"Oh my goodness baby. This is perfect! We can build a nursery in the spare bedroom that's upstairs." I said enthuseactly.

"Do you think I'll be a good enough mom? I want our baby to have a good mom."

"Babe. Don't worry. We will be perfect parents. And I have no doubt in my mind that you will be the most perfect mom." Then I kissed her passionately.

"Thanks baby... I think I'm going to go and take a nap.. I'm a little tired.." She said while yawning

"Okay baby.." I said "sleep tight. And don't worry, we WILL be perfect parents." I kissed her forehead and with that, she went upstairs to our bedroom and went to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 6:00 and Nicole still hasn't woken up from her nap. I decided to take her out on a boat ride and have a nice candlelight dinner. I got the reservations in as Nicole walked down the stairs in her robe.

"Hey baby." she said while sitting down on my lap.

"Hey baby. How was your nap?" I asked

"It was ok.. I had troubles sleeping.. But once I got to sleep it was good." She replied

"Are you hungry?" I asked

"Umm. Kinda. Why? What have you done Mr.Mahone?" She said having a little smirk on her face

"Well Mrs.Mahone, if I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise. Just go get on something nice." I said, returning the playful smirk she gave me.

A/N

Alrighttttttttt here is the next chapter..

It's kinda short & tacky but here it is. Sorry they have been short chapters & sorry if its getting a bit boring..

Anywayssss

Read. Vote. Comment.

Stay Fierce.! 🐯

Katelynn🎀