Chapter 2 11:11

So today I woke up to the sound of screaming of boys. I went downstairs and and Austin was with Robert and Sarah.

"Good morning sunshine!" Austin said

"Umm good morning." I said

"Oh sorry, this is Robert, Robert this is Nicole."

"Hey hey hey!!" Robert said shaking my hand

"Hi" I said.

"Sarah, this is Nicole, Nicole this is Sarah"

"HEY!!" She said

I stuck my hand out for her to shake, but instead she hugged me.

"I think we will be very good friends!" She said.

"Austin you didn't have to introduce me to them. I have seen them in at least 1 of your videos"

Everyone laughed but Austin looked embarrassed.

"Sorry Austin." I said hugging him

He instantly perked up. I went upstairs and took a shower. I looked at the time 10:35. Better start getting ready... I went to the closet and picked out my purple strapless shirt and my ripped denim jeans, then went to my makeup table. I put on some concealer, blush, bronze eye shadow and some lipgloss.

Before I walked downstairs I had to put perfume on and do my hair. I figured I would let my hair stay wavy, I put some bobby pins in and looked at the time.

"10:55, I might go and see when Austin wants to go.." I said.

I walked downstairs and they boys mouth just dropped. I looked around to see what they were looking at but there was no one around, just me. 'Do I look bad, or good?'

"Austin...Austin...AUSTIN!!!" I said snapping him out of it.

"Huh? What?" He said.

"When do you want to go?" I said one more time giggling afterwards.

"Ummmmmmmm, how about now?" He said.

"Sure let me just go get my jacket." I said.

So I went upstairs and go to my jacket and looked in the mirror one last time before I left, so I looked presentable. While I was up there I got my wallet, I know what your thinking, you are wondering why. Well I was thinking I would pay for the dinner or the movie. Just to be kind.

"Ready?" Austin said.

"Yuppp." I said.

"Alright let's go.." Austin said.

We got in his red rover and his song What About Love came on. I couldn't help but sing along.

I-I I'm feeling your thunder

The storms getting closer

This rain is like fire

And my-y my world goin under

And I can't remember the reason that you cut off the lights

Your moving on you sayyyyyyy

Here I stay

I'll take this pain ya I can't I can't

What about love? What about our promises?

What about love, you take it all and leave me nothin

What about love

You cut my wings now I'm falling what about love?

(SKIPPING THE REST OF THE SONG)

When I looked up I saw we were at the restaurant.

"How long it would been here?" I said

"Since the of course, why don't you make YouTube videos?" He said

"Because I never thought I was that good." I said

"Well c'mon let's go eat." He said with a smile.

We got in the restaurant and it was gorgeous!! Everything was so fancy. Candlelit dinners and drapes over the windows. Ughhhhh it was amazing.

Austin's POV

We got in the restaurant and I could tell she was surprised. I really want to be her boyfriend but I am scared on what she will say. I mean I think she likes me but.. I'm not for sure.

"Where will you two like to sit in this lovely evening?" Said the waiter

"Nicole where would you like to sit?" I said.

"Ummmmm, how about in there?" She said pointing at a room for 2

"In there will be amazing. Thank you." I said to the waiter.

We got in the room and it was just out of the world amazing, and she seemed to love it too. We ordered our food and now was the better time than ever.

"Hey Nicole, I have a question.."

"Yes?" She replied

"Do you maybe want to be my girlfriend?"

"Oh Austin I would love to.. But I just me you and I think we should wait a while..." She said

Nicole's POV

He asked me out but then I said no... I mean I loveeee him but I never thought this would really happen.. I mean I NEVER though that THE Austin Mahone would ask me out!!

I had to think this through. Finally I made my decision.

"Austin I really had to think about this but, if you haven't changed your mind... I would LOVE to go out with you!!" I said.

"Really?! Your serious!!" He said

"Yes!" I said

He spun me around and kissed me. Everything just....froze. Like I didn't know what to do. So I just went with it. I looked at the time. 11:11 wow this would have to be the time to remember.

We finished lunch and went home. When we got inside Alex and Sarah was sitting on the couch, waiting for us.

"Hey!!" Sarah said

"Heyyyyyy!" I replied.

"So do you think you would I don't know want to spend the night?!?!?"

"Let me go ask my mom!!"

I asked my mom if I could go and spend the night with Sarah and she smiled at me brightly and said yes.

"She said yessss!!" I said

"Squeeeeeeeee!" She screeched.

We ran upstairs and I packed my clothes and stuff. After I was done Sarah and I walked downstairs and I gave my mom a hug goodbye and Austin kissed me again and said goodbye.