Chapter 6~ Connor

Okay, most of this chapter (probably all of it actually) is crappy. But there's this crazy dramatic backstory I made for the Stoll brothers.

I know it might seem that I'm rushing one of these relationships but just read.

So... BYE!!!

~Vocalist_Joi_13/7 says PAALAM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I shut the door behind me, I walked over to my bed on the right and flopped down, face-first. I sighed into my pillow, applying pressure on the whoopie cushion underneath it.

"EW! Bro, that's disgusting!" 

I turned my head to face my brother. I slipped my hand under my pillow and pulled out the whoopie cushion. "You put this underneath my pillow, didn't you?" I asked.

Travis smirked. "Of course it was me, little brother," he teased plopping onto the bed aross from me. 

I threw the whoopie cushion at his face and buried my head under my pillow. "Just leave me alone," I grumbled. 

"What's gotten you into such a grumbley grouch?" He said. "You know what will make you feel better? If we go prank-"

"NO!" I yelled from beneath my pillow. Still muffled though.

I could tell he was confused. "What do you mean, no?" His voice became softer. "You love pranking."

Finally, I came up and looked at my brother from across the room. The hazel curls from my hair bounced around in my face. "No, you like pranking. I've only pranked people beause of you. You thought it'd be a good idea to prank the Demeter cabin only because you've got a crush on Gardner. You wanted me to help you since you thought this would be amazing 'brother-bonding' time. Well I'm sick of it!"

Anger filled his eyes. "Well sorry for wanting to include my own brother in my life. Though it never would've happened if I allowed you to get swallowed up by that hellhound when we first arrived at camp," he fired back.

"I wish I took that dagger from mom instead of that crappy pair of flying shoes. Being in the Fields of Punishment for eternity would be better than spending the rest of my life with you idiot!"

"Maybe I should've joined Luke to fight with Kronos when I had the chance just so I could've kill you!" 

My comeback was somehow lodged into my throat. I was now blinking tears, only to see Travis about to cry as well. Thankfully, we were the only ones in the cabin. The others either got claimed or they were only summer campers. 

Hopping onto my feet, I grabbed a flashlight, walked over to the door and left the cabin. Most likely leaving my brother to sob his eyes out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started to walk behind the row of cabins, trying to blow off steam. The moon was out, casting only the faintest glow into the pitch black night. Chiron found out that the harpies are sick (somehow) for a few days but they were the least of my worries. I had no idea what came over me to say such horrible things to my own brother.

Stopping at some random cabin, I pressed my back against the wall and sank down into a little ball. Memories of my childhood flooded into my mind. Memories of kids in school, bullying me, beating me. I would never tell anyone, not even my own family. I thought if I went to Camp Half-Blood, I could escape.

But apparently torture follows me wherever I was.

If every tear represented the amount of times I got abused at camp, then it made sense why I was practically crying a river. The Ares cabin, Demeter cabin, Apollo cabin, Aphrodite cabin, even my half-siblings. Travis would slap me or punch me, but claims he's only teasing me. Who could I trust now?