"Yah!! Wake up!!" I screamed in his ear and he was jump a little. I lost his grip and stood up. He just sat there and scratched his head that was not itchy.

"Aish... you... I just want to spend more time with you..."

"Do not expected that from me ... go get ready now..."

I stepped into the bathroom but my hand was pulled so suddenly and in one second I was sat on Yoongi's lap.

"Wait a minute, chatting with me first, I want to hear your beautiful voice..." he said as he touched my cheeks and put his head in my neck.

Okey Y/N... relax.

"Y..Yoongi ... this is not the time to play around... stop teasing me 'cause it's not working. Release me and go get eady ..." I woke up and went away.

"Heh... all the girls are crazy over me but you're not... that what makes me interested in you." He said as he walked toward the door.

He's crazy. He want me to fall for him? Hell no... maybe yes?... aish! Forget about that Kim Y/N!

Before he stepped out ...

"I like your way... You are interesting ... Kim Y/N..."

And he's out. Okay... that's weird... Then I'm getting ready for the school. When I went downstairs, I saw 4 boys sitting on the couch while talking.

"Hey guys... get up early?"

"Of course..." Taehyung said with a proud tone.

"Did you sleep well last night?" Yoongi asks smirk. Screw you, Yoongi ...

"Er... did something happen last night?" Jin ask. Yoongi turned to me and smirk.

"Nothing happen..."

"Hyung, where were you last night? When I went into your room to borrow hotspots, I see you're gone. Was you out tonight?" Taehyung ask Yoongi.

"I slept with Y/N last night." Simple answer from Yoongi.

"What?! No! He's just joking! Where's he sleeping with me!" I tried to deny it but it was too late. The three of them looked towards me with a bad smile. ok great...

"Wow hyung ... Why do not you ask me? It's not fair if you're the only one who can."

"I don't think so, Taehyung. I just slept with her last night because she's sick, now she's healthy, don't you think the weird thing, I'm not just like you..."

"Guys... Let's go. We'll be late if we just sit here." I said while walk to the door. Trying to change the topic.

Then we left the house to go to school. And this time, they're planning to walk with me. Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok boarded a motorcycle recently bought by Mr. Kang.

When we arrived at the school fence, we saw a group of girls crowded something. I already know why.

"Guys, I'm going first, I want to find Yuna ..."

And I went to school. Upon arriving at the entrance, I saw Yuna was opening the locker. She looks at me from afar and waved at me. I ran towards her.

"Hey Yuna, why did not you come yesterday?"

"Yesterday... i-"

"Hey Yuna! I hear your mom run away from home? Hahaha... Looks like she did not love you anymore." A male student rebuked Yuna. Yuna just looked down with a sad feeling.

This boy... i always saw him bullied the weak student in this school with his dorks. And Yuna the one of them.

What? Her mother... run away?