Twenty-Four

Jack

I rubbed my hand through my curly locks as I scrolled through the site on my laptop. I was currently attempting to plan for Zach's and my wedding. It was clearly stressing me out to the other boys, so they made offers to help or do it altogether.

"You know Jack," Daniel cut my train of thought off. "Maybe you wouldn't be so stressed if you had me do it." I gave him a pointed look before shutting my laptop.

"Daniel, when you get stressed, you almost get so cranky that literally Corbyn is also cranky. And that is so close to impossible." I shot back at him. He rolled his eyes and sat down with his glass of orange juice before taking out his phone and scrolling through it.

Familiar arms wrapped around my waist and I felt a small kiss on my temple. "Babe, please don't stress yourself out. Remember, our families are coming today to help us out with this." I nodded and sighed standing up and turning to peck Zach on the lips.

You could hear Daniel sigh and set his head on the table. "You guys make me feel so lonely." I chuckled at Daniel's remark and made my way across the room to the door before turning back to face my fiance.

"While we wait, want to go in the pool or something?" Zach smiled and nodded. "Okay, I'll see you down there in five. And Daniel, feel free to be a third wheel." He scowled and rolled his eyes before coming to his own feet.

"I think I'll just go see what Jonah and Corbyn are doing. I really don't want to see you guys getting it on in the pool." I rolled my eyes with a smile as I made my way to my room to grab my swimtrunks and put them on. I went to the bathroom and grabbed one of the towels in there to bring outside. I made my way down the stairs and once again into the kitchen to grab my phone that laid next to my idle laptop. The parents would be here in an hour or two, so doing something productive made me think that I would be doing something good while they made their way over here.

I made my way out the back door and over to the pool. Zach was already in it, swimming around and waiting for me. I smiled before setting my towel and phone aside and ran over to the pool edge (if we were at a public pool I would be getting the whistle at the moment). I jumped in, and as soon as I got my balance again I made my way over to my beautiful fiance. He laughed as I surfaced above the water and immediately reached for me.

Zach and I talked for a few minutes before I heard the back door slide open and Corbyn yell, "Let's party!" He did a cannonball into the pool as Daniel hooked his phone up to a portable bluetooth speaker before blasting music and getting in himself. Jonah also made his way into the pool and came straight up to us.

"Before you guys get married, I hope you know you both are getting separate bachelor parties. I mean, hell, soon you guys will be married!" Jonah started ranting on about how we will be grown up before him and I laughed at his sour face.

"Jonah, it won't be for another three to six months. You have time to sneak in a quick marriage in there, lady's man." Jonah rolled his eyes with a smile before splashing me with water. I imediately splashed back, Zach joining in with me and the rest of the boys making their way over to us to join in the messy activity. We all had water flying from our moving hands before I heard a familiar ring tone signalling that it was my mother calling. I stopped my fast actions and as soon as the others seen me getting out they stopped spashing the water at each other.

I walked over to my towel and phone and answered the call and brought it to my ear. My mother's cheery voice carried over the line and into my ear. "Hello bub. We are just about arriving to the house, so all of us will be there soon."

"Okay mom. We will be waiting for you guys." We said our "I love you"s and "goodbye"s before hanging up. I quickly explained to the boys before grabbing my towel and attempting to dry myself off before I enter the house. I wrapped the towel around my body before making my way to mine and Zach's room and changing from my wet swim trunks to black sweatpants and a white t-shirt. I made my way downstairs to see Zach sitting on one of the chairs in the kitchen only in his swimtrunks. His hair was a mess and was lying against his forehead due to the water making it stick.

I wrapped my arms around his slightly wet chest and kissed his head before sitting next to him, pulling out the laptop again. I scrolled through the site, attempting to find the best decorations for how I want it but that was the problem- I don't know how I want it.

As I let out another sigh while scrolling and eyeing them, the doorbell rang and Zach immediately jumped to his feet to answer. When he opened, both my family and Zach's family were piling into the house. I smiled when Isla ran over to me to give me a hug along with Ava and Sydnie. I was happy to see my family again, along with Myta, Reece, and Ryan.

My mother made her way over to me and gave a gigantic hug to me. "I am surprised you weren't the one to propose." My mother spoke causing me to blush. Zach must've heard and he laughed.

"I proposed because I thought he would wait until I was older to do it, so I decided to do it because I don't want anything else happen that may cause me to lose him." Zach looked over to me with a smile while I furrowed my brows.

"Really? I thought it was because you wanted kids and I said we have to wait until we were married." I said giving him a smirk. He rolled his eyes before speaking again.

"Well, maybe. It isn't my fault that I have baby fever. I just really want a child of my own." He said snarkily before crossing his arms. "The faster we are married, the faster I can be married to the love of my life, and also have children with him."

--

I'M BAAAACKKKK!!

I took my  break at the Suite Life of Zack and Cody On Deck but it sadly had to end like their careers for acting for a few years.

And you can clearly tell my mind has been shut off showing that I literally have no inspiration at all at the moment and who knows if I will. I have around three to four more major events so lets see if I just don't skip to them like a lazy ass.

Anywhore, happy belated Fourth of July, happy belated Birthday JACK ROBERT AVERY, and have fun listening to Talk wherever you are.

Word Count: 1242