Author's Note (Discussing Disappearance) Please Read

I had lost interest.

Not in just this story, but everything.

I had fallen into a deep pit that I did not know I could escape from. I had been dealing with this pit throughout most of these two stories and now that I have finished them I feel as if it has signaled something.

I feel as if it is a way to show me that what I thought was impossible a year ago - a thing I was getting into illegal things with - can be beaten.

I had been depressed for almost two years, suffering from self harm, drinking, smoking, and all sorts of things. I felt very lost, and I had no motivation for anything.

I made a promise at the beginning of the year that I would get better and I am proud of myself. I do still have tendencies to do things such as self harm (mostly punching walls) when I get sad. My sadness triggers anger and it makes everything more difficult than it should be.

But I believe I have fully defeated it and I am so proud.

I was actually crying while writing a chapter tonight because I realized that I had finished one of my biggest projects that needed two small things to finish but I was so beaten up to do.

Thank you for sticking with me.

I love you all.

(I am crying again).

If I do return to writing, it would be another fanfiction (not Why Don't We), which would most likely be a oneshot so that it doesn't matter whenever I uplode because there is no main story, or I write my own story.

Please comment what type you would want and if you would read it.

Anyway, I had fun. And I am literally tearing up at the thought of changing this book to completed.

I grew throught this experience.

Again, I love you all.