)15(

"And breathe." Andy slurred the 'and' then the rest of his band followed in his exhalation, while sitting cross legged in what looked like an old Chinese restaurant.

Gerard threw Mikey a look of absurdity.
What the fuck is this? He thought.
It was at that moment that Mikey felt a swift slap on his left knee from Pete.

"Concentrate." He spoke through his teeth.

"Guys." Patrick started in a huff. "You're not going to be able to experience the super natural if you don't meditate."

Both of the Way brothers rolled their eyes carefully as not to offend Patrick, and then actually tried to meditate.

Gerard felt his chest rise until it was tight and then fall until it was uncomfortable. He opened his eyes and saw that Mikey had just done the same.
Desperately, they tried to tighten their lips so no laughter could escape, despite their decision to keep making eye contact every few seconds.

Soon enough, three loud 'ha's erupted from Gerard as he threw his body forward.
As Fall Out Boy each opened their eyes Gerard latched both his palms to the gaping hole in his face.

"I'm so sorry." He said, still filled with giggles.

"Guys. I'm not kidding now. If you want to get Frank back you've got to start taking this seriously." Joe's change of tone was enough to make them all feel guilty.

"When are we going to get Frank back." Mikey reluctantly spoke. "Because it's been a lot longer than 24 hours now and all we've done is meditate."

The four other men exchanged glances and seemed to have another one of their telepathic conversations.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay. But only one of you can go."

"What!" Both brothers exclaimed.

"No I'm not sending my little brother into the depths of hell alone." Gerard winced.

"Yeah! Do you really think I'm going to go into the 'depths of hell' alone" Mikey quoted his older brother.

"Wait, you were just going to let me do it?" Gerard whined.

"Pick!" Pete raised his head ever so slightly and bellowed like a God.

"Gerard I'm your little brother. And dad always liked you more..." Mikey pleaded.

"Yeah, fine, I was going to volunteer anyway." Gerard mumbled and then rose to his feet, to which everyone joined him.

"Gerard hell is not a literal place. It's in the mind, it's far larger than our understanding." Patrick softly spoke. "You need to understand that what you see and hear won't be real."

Gerard folded lips and nodded.

Pete took three swift steps between them and presented Gerard with a small plastic bag, picking up one lump from inside it.
"This is a psychedelic drug. It has been made by witches know as the..."

"The Patersons. Yeah they're my cousins." Gerard interrupted, taking a mushroom. "Please, me and Mikey used to eat these for breakfast." He spat as he threw it to the back of his throat.

Patrick clapped a dark red blanket so it was straight on the floor and indicated for Gerard to lie down on it.

Everyone knelt around him as he felt himself slip away.

After specific shapes and colors had faded Gerard saw short visions of Frank; screaming, laughing, calling his name. Soon enough his mind processed that he was standing in a dark corridor.

He was standing in what seemed to be a hotel, the doors were lined with dark wood and the wallpaper was a dirty burgundy color. Each door had a golden peep hole, or a golden number with a matching handle.

He took a few steps on the 90s style carpet, his shoe sticking to it with each step. "Frank?" He echoed and then soon enough regretted.

Gerard, you fucking idiot, you literally don't know who or what's down here. Wait, this isn't real.
It's all in my head.
If it's all in my head then can they hear my thoughts? 
Shit.