)14(

"I thought we had more time!" Gerard screamed as the two of them ran.

"Me too!" Mikey screamed back refusing to admit that he was, also, out of breathe.

"Don't stop running Mikey!"

They soon made it to the roof of a very high building. 
Mikey ran to the center slightly and stopped when they realized they were alone.

"Shit!" Gerard swayed side to side, gripping his hair on the back of his head into a fist, as he usual did.

"I-I don't get it." Mikey stuttered. "Why isn't he here?"

"I don't know Mikey!" Gerard only really lost his temper when he was under pressure or frustrated, which Mikey did know, therefore he wasn't going to retaliate.

"Is this the wrong building or something?" Mikey's voice sounded scared, despite him being desperate for an explanation.

He tried to think back to last week, when his dreams started.

********************************************

"All he said was 'Mikey, the time has come. You can't go back now.' and other shit like that."

Gerard nodded crookedly in attempt to avoid the cigarette smoke. His attempt failed as it stung his eye anyway. It wasn't his fault, the dim street lights barely made a glow on the black curb they were sitting on.

"What does it mean?"

Gerard turned and looked at Mikey. "Don't be stupid you know what it means." He said with no emotion at all.
He was right though. Mikey supposed that if he pretended to work it out then the answer would be different.

"Where's Frank now?" Mikey asked quietly incase someone heard Gerard's answer.

"I made sure he was with Ray when we left." His voice was deep as he squinted his eyes and talked through the smoke he had yet to exhale.

He was then met with an unsure look from his brother.

"What? I trust Ray."

Mikey rolled his eyes very subtly out of habit.

********************************************

The sun was about to set and the city seemed to be on fire with the orange glow which stretched across the painted sky above them.

"Fuck Mikey! What if we've run out of time!"

"Don't say that! We can fix this!"

Gerard stormed over to him, making sure his feet made as much noise as possible.
"Are you kidding me? This isn't school, or some project you've been working on! Frank has been gone for well over 24 hours now! We've lost him!" Gerard was angry, and he was frustrated, but pinning the blame of Frank's abduction on Mikey was uncalled for. It was nobody's fault.

Technically it was Satan's fault, but who even believes in religion anymore.

"Well blaming me won't bring him back will it!" Mikey snapped finally under the constant bullying from his older brother. "No matter how much you convince yourself that you're not responsible, you'll still feel the guilt Gerard!" He shouted while poking Gerard in the chest.

Suddenly, both of their eyesight was taken up by a bright white flash. Their thoughts raced, but not in an orderly fashion. It was as if they were knocked out and stoned at the same time.
Comprehending anything had gone straight out of the window now.

In what seemed like hours they both eventually woke up, the bright like fading and their eyes adjusting the the suddenly dark room.

"W-where am I?" Gerard whispered barely even conscious or aware that he had spoken.

Mikey half jumped when his eyes settled on someone's blurry face holding open his eyelids and staring at him.
Faint mumbles echoed as if they were underwater.

"Jer-aaard." Someone slurred. "Hooow men-eyyy finn-gurs can you see?"

After he processed what the stranger had asked him to do he then strained his weary eyes to focus on his hand.

"Three." He eventually exhaled.

Patrick looked from his two fingers, then to Gerard, back to his two fingers and then too Andy, who just shrugged and uttered, "close enough."

"Come one!" Patrick yelled in their ears as their vision soon came back.

"P-Pete?" Mikey squinted, even more confused than before.

"Man we've got to start toning down the injections." He stated towards Patrick as he bent down in-front of their victims.

"Why are you here?" Gerard asked.

"Look..." Patrick began talking heavily with his hands and other gestures. "We had to drug you to get you here."

"Why?"

The guys from Fall Out Boy looked at each other, it seemed as if they were talking telepathically.

"It's not like you would've come here voluntarily, is it?" Joe stated with an attitude.

"Guys, we're here to help you."

"You drugged us!" Gerard shot back.

"Shut up. Yes we did, but we know what's been going on, and we know where Frank is."

Soon enough the Way brothers fell silent, eager to hear any news about their missing friend.

"We've dealt with the devil before. Being in the music industry is literally like being in a cult." Andy added matter-of-factly.

Gerard clicked back into reality and twisted his head to see where they were.
Behind him he saw rows and rows of dusty red seats, behind the standing guys was a large white screen.

"Are we in a movie theatre?" Mikey asked before Gerard could.

"Yeah, it's not been used in years." Pete sadly stated while throwing himself onto a torn up sofa in front of them.

"Back on topic..." Patrick threw Pete a dirty look. "We're going to help you get frank back. We know he's died, we know practically everything." He winked at Gerard, suddenly reminding him of when he had to shower Frank. At that thought he threw his eye sight to Mikey who just shrugged an apologetic look.

"And I promise, when we do get him back, he will be full-life."