0.5

las angeles, california
wednesday, november 1

"...and when he entered me i just felt so complete! like we've never 'done it' before and somehow we ended up doing it and just—"

indigo waves her arms around to stop the girl from continuing.

"i don't wanna hear how my best friends had sex, christina!" she cries out and covers her ears.

the girl across from her laughs and clasps her hands together.

"sorry sorry, but i was just so proud of myself, ya' know!"

indie shakes her head and brings her hands away so she can hear clearly again.

christina's eyes widen and she lean forward in curiosity.

"you and daniel have never—"

indigo frantically covers the girls mouth as the blood rushes to her cheeks. she shakes her head and looks away, embarrassment masking her features.

the older girl ripples in laughter and pokes indigos flaming cheek.

"you're so cute!" she gushes, causing the girl to redden more.

indie lightly pats her hand away and stands up, making her way to the kitchen.

even now, there was still a small stumble in her step. she had the feeling you get when you first wake up or stand up when you haven't in a long time and your vision darkens and you feel lost. confusing, but it's how she felt.

christina rushes to her side and guides her to a chair. indie giggles and shakes her head.

"i'm alright, chris." she tries to explain but when the girl silenced her, she just gives up.

"well dani's not here, so i have to do his job!" the raven argues back with a smile and begins making them breakfast.

first, she covers the pan she set out with the bubbly white cooking spray. then, she cracks the four white eggs into the pan and begins scrambling them up. adding dowses of salt, cheese, and turkey in with the yellow mixture, it comes out as a masterpiece.

when she was finished and served a plate to the sleepy girl, the two munch away in utter, comfortable, silence.

lately, while daniel was lost in the
crowds—which is sometimes what indigo begged to have—she was always pinned in with silence. violence and silence were two things chasing after her that she hated the most.

the violence of her family. the violence of the people who hated her the most.

yet, when she scrolled through the frustrated texts of her brother and parents or the hateful tweets from the fans, she always found peace in the violence.

"honey! i'm home!" echoes through the house, surely waking up zach and corbyn who were still sound asleep.

the two girls eyes widen and they abandon their plates to go sprint to the new guest in the home. 

in front of them stood the owner of the voice who held their arms open for a hug. the three grin widely and jump on top of each other, collapsing into one big bear hug.

their laughs erupt throughout the room and only large smiles are heard. no one else said anything, just watched and let them do their thing.

until jack avery walked in and ruined it.

"hey! that's my girlfriend you're hogging!" he yells and picks the giggling brunette up off of the other two girls. they stand up and frown with hands on their hips.

the couple starts walking away as indigo and
christina continue calling after them.

they shut the door behind them and sit on the bed, staring at each other with wide,
lustful, grins. they lean in and their lips mild together.

jacks curly hair tickles the girl's forehead and she starts giggling into the peck they shared. jack smiles at her and leans her back against the bed, crawling over her as he starts placing light kisses all over her face.

before he can go any further, the booming yell of indigo evans cuts them off;

"come on ramen head avery! share us some juniper pie!"