And then..

My plan worked.

They released me making me smile internally. But on the outside, I continued giving them my puppy dog eyes.

" Stop looking at me girl!! just stand up and don't even try to pull a stunt. Understand??" That man snapped.

I let my gaze to the floor. He is so mean.I thought ruefully.

They just hold my hand tighter from both the sides and started dragging me. I didn't do any struggles and let them dragged me to the bathroom.

But there tight grips were hurting me.

" Here, just go quietly and be out within five minutes or we will get in." That brown haired man said after they both released my hand. Black haired man just glared at me making me cower in the fear.

After 5 minutes

" Get out" One of his man yelled  from the other side after five minutes were over, making me panicked.

" Just two minutes more !" I yelled from inside as I thought what to do now.

I waited in the bathroom and counted 30 seconds in my mind. Then, as slightly as I could, I opened the bathroom door and took a peak outside.

Those two demons were still there waiting for me.

After gathering my courage, I opened the door wholly and took a step outsude making both of their gazes to snapped at me.

I smiled sheepishly at both of them making their eyes narrowed at me. I internally laughed. Haha they would see now, with whom they messed up with.

Brown haired guy turned around and started to move forward.

Black hair man tried to grab me but as soon as he could tight the grip, I raised my legs and kicked him between the legs as forcefully as I could, making him to release me from his vice-like grip.

" Ahhhhhh.." He yelped in pain making that brown hair guy's gaze to snap at me. I gulped hard and took it as a cue to run as fast as I could in an opposite direction.

" Hey you stop bitch!! Where are you going!! I  SAID STOP !! STOP RIGHT NOW!!" That brown haired demon probably yelled at me from behind but I don't know who shouted at me. I was having no time to turn around and look at his face. I ran as fast as I could, crossing the hallways.

I could hear man's footsteps were following me and might be at a fast pace. I increased my pace but soon heard a lot of  footsteps coming towards me.

Oh god!! what should I do !?

''HELP !!HELP!! OH GOD HELP ME!!" I screamed without thinking.

I ran and ran but was unable to find the main gate.

Oh god!! This place is completely bhul bhulaiya...

They all were running towards me like a mad bull and without comprehending my next step I ran straight to the downstairs, " HELP ME!! HELP ME!!" I screamed with as much voice as I could muster.

" SHUT UP GIRL!!STOP RIGHT THERE!!" One of the man screamed from behind. I didn't know what to do, my heart was pounding in my heart and adrenaline hormone rushed within my veins. I was scared.

please I don't want to caught. No No not again!!

I prayed in my mind and with that ran down the stairs, screaming like a mad woman," HELP !! SOMEBODY SAVE ME !! HELP ME!!"

Suddenly my steps got halted, I felt my eyes widen when I looked at the surrounding as I realised there were people already present in the room, might be a living room I guess.