Cuddling Gone Wrong

Jungkook was terrified that Yoongi would hate him and only view him as a child after what happened on their walk together, but they only started to enjoy each other's company even more after that. The boys had a very long day of practice and shooting music videos. When they were finished, they all got into the car so they could go back to the apartment. Jungkook chugged a bottle of water and wiped sweat off of his face from all the hard work. He got home and sat down on the couch, hoping to finally get some rest. Yoongi sat down next to him, "Do you want to watch a movie, Kookie?" He asked. Jungkook smiled and buried his head into Yoongi's chest while Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist. Halfway into the movie, Jungkook started to feel the consequences on his bladder of drinking out of his water bottle so quickly. He looked up at his crush, "Yoongi can you let go for just a second? I need to go to the bathroom.." Instead of letting releasing his grasp from the younger boy, Yoongi just tightened it and muttered into his ear, "Mmmph no... I'm too comfortable." Jungkook squirmed in attempt to escape Yoongi's arms, "Please Yoongi.. I really need to go." He pleaded. Yoongi tightened his grasp around Jungkook's waist again and told him to wait until the movie was over. Twenty minutes passed and Jungkook started to feel very uncomfortable with Yoongi's arms pressed against his waist. He leaked a little in his boxers so he pulled apart Yoongi's arms and ran to the bathroom. However, Jin was taking a shower so he couldn't go to the bathroom immediately. He banged on the door, "Please let me come in, I-I really need to piss.." Jin called back from inside the shower, "Just a second, I'm almost done!" Jungkook whimpered and turned to Yoongi, "You s-should've let me go when I first asked."
"I am so sorry Kookie, I should've listened." Yoongi answered.
Jungkook sat down on a chair near the bathroom door, "I-I really n-need to go." He said with tears in his eyes. Yoongi looked at him, "Maybe I can help...distract you from the pain." Yoongi grabbed the desperate boy's face and softly kissed him. Jungkook was shocked so he didn't move at first, but he soon started passionately kissing Yoongi back. The door swung open and Yoongi quickly pulled away. "You can use the bathroom now, Kookie, go ahead." Jungkook didn't move. "I-I c-can't move or else I m-might..." he cried. "I'll help you then." Suga spoke very softly and slowly pulled Jungkook up and lead him into the bathroom, while Jungkook tried desperately to hold himself. He entered the bathroom, not even bothering to close the door. When he tried to pull his jeans off, the zipper got stuck. "Help!" He shouted at Yoongi who came in and tried to help him take off the jeans. Jungkook bounced his legs and jammed his hand onto his crotch to hold it in. "Shit I can't hold it." He sobbed and gave in to the desperation. A warm trail of pee ran down his leg and he started to cry into his hands, hiding his face. "This is your fault!" He yelled at Yoongi, "I would've been able to make it if you just let me go the first time!" Yoongi hugged the crying boy and whispered, "Let me make it up to you then, let me take you out to dinner tomorrow." Jungkook looked up at Yoongi with hopeful eyes, "R-really? Like...on a date?" Yoongi nodded, "Yes, Kookie...I hope you can forgive me. Now go take a shower, I'll clean up the mess."
A/N- That was so sweet omg... I wonder what will happen on their date. Hahaha, please comment and remember to keep reading to see what happens. Bye y'all kinky people.