Chapter 17 {The Last Chapter}

"Fresh! I've been- What's wrong?" Cray was in the living room with Cil. "What's he doing here?" Fresh pointed at Cil, who let out a nervous smile. "He wanted to apologize," Cray said. "For?" Fresh walked to the kitchen, the other two skeletons following. "For blaming you for my brothers death. You didn't do anything, and I'm sorry," Cil said as Fresh rolled his eyes, turning back to the two skeletons, his tears slipping down his cheeks. "No. You are definitely correct. I-It was my f-fault." Fresh turned away, shaking his head. "How?" "I don't want to talk about it. I'm going to my room," Fresh said as he opened a drawer that had the knifes in it, then grabbed one. "Fresh. What're you doing with that?" Cray asked as Fresh scoffed, starting to leave. "Fresh! Don't you dare-" Cray cut himself off when Fresh held the knife towards Cray with his right hand. "Silence." Fresh put his left index finger to his mouth. "B-But." Tears swelled in Cray's eyes. "Fresh. You shouldn't do it," Cil said as Fresh let out a sigh, rolling his eyes. "Oh now I shouldn't do this? Just two days ago, there was dozens of people telling me to." Fresh let his arm his the knife drop to his side. "That doesn't mean anything!" Cray tried getting closer, put Fresh put the knife to himself, making Cray stop. "I'm not afraid to do it right here, right now. Let me go to my room," Fresh said as Cray looked at the ground. 

Fresh closed his room door, instantly starting to break down. "I'm sorry!" Fresh said as he slid down his door, setting the knife next to him. 

Cray looked at Cil, who was ready to call an ambulance. "Not yet. He'll start yelling, screaming, and crying when he's doing something. "How long as this been happened?" Cil put his phone away. "Ever since PJ killed himself," Cray answered as Cil let out a sigh. "I'm really sorry," Cil said as Cray softly smiled at him. "It's fine!" Cray said as Cil nervously smiled back. 

~~~😼😼😼~~~

Fresh was uncontrollably sobbing. 

He held his knees close to his chest and buried his face in his knees. "I'm sorry!" He said through his sobs. 

He set his hand to side of him, flinching when he got cut by the knife that he left there.

He grabbed the knife and pulled up his sleeve, revealing old and newer cuts. Fresh slide the knife across his bare bone without any hesitation. Blood trickled from his new cut to his clothes. His tears fell on the cut, making Fresh flinch in pain. "I miss you PJ," Fresh said as he cried more. "I didn't mean it! I'm sorry!" Fresh cried.

Fresh cut himself numerous of times, until he threw the knife out of frustration. The knife hit the wall, making a big thud sound. "I'm sorry!" Fresh yelled, hit magic going crazy and summoning bone attack, slashing him. 

Fresh was on his knees, curling himself and clutching his head as his body became slit by his own bone attacks. 

"Fresh!" Cray said as he ran off, Cil following. "Open the door!" Cray said, trying to open the door, but it was locked. He tried teleported, but he was panicking too much.

They both heard Fresh yelling, thrashing, and crying.

Cray looked at Cil, who was calling an ambulance.

After a little bit, the house became silent, besides the small 'swoosh'ing sound heard in Fresh's room.

Cray covered his mouth, his tears slipping from his eyes.

When the ambulance came, they got in the room. 

The scene had blood everywhere. There was bone marrow(?) spread out, a pile of dust, a bloody knife, and fallen Gaster Blasters, along with broken bone attacks.

"Bring the Dustanator!" A person yelled, a few people leaving.

~~~😼😼😼~~~

Cray sat quietly in a chair.

He was holding a picture of him and Fresh. Fresh and him were taking a selfie, and they were both holding up the peace sign.

Cray's tears hit the picture. 

"Cray!" Cotton came in. "O-Oh. Hey Cotton..." Cray only had more tears slide down his cheeks. "I'm really sorry, Cray!" Cotton hugged Cray tightly. "Thanks I guess..." Cotton's eyes went soft when he saw Cray's aura so... dim. "Be happy. Be happy right now," Cotton cupped Cray's cheeks, wiping his tears with his thumbs. "I-I can't! H-He's dead!" Cray sobbed, Cotton pressing his forehead on Cray's. "I know, and I'm sorry. Please Cray... Be a bit happier," Cotton said as Cray only cried more.

~~~😼😼😼~~~

Fresh looked around. 

"There's a new person!" Someone said as Fresh looked away. "Welcome to the Afterlife AU! We're going to need you to do a few things so you can settle in the AU!" A person walked up to Fresh, who just looked down. 

~~~😼😼😼~~~

"Fresh is dead!" The teacher said, the room getting quietly. "What? Did he kill himself?" A person laughed. "Shut up! You're the reason why he's dead!" Alphys glared at him, the person glaring back. "Alphys!" The teacher seemed surprised. "Who laughs when someone dies!? Maybe you should go kill-" Undyne covered Alphys mouth, the teacher shaking their head. "Alphys, that's out of place, then again, you're out of place as well," The teacher said as Alphys teared up. "S-So?" Alphys mumbled as she looked down, Undyne rapping one arm around her, trying to comfort her. 

~~~😼😼😼~~~

"Speed it up!" Error yelled at the students, but two didn't listen. "Cray! Cil! Come on!" Error said, Cil motioning towards Cray, who was depressed. Error let out a sigh, nodding. 

"RuRu!" Ink walked up to Error, who was pouting. "What's wrong My Love?" Ink said, making Error blush a bit. "It's my fault, isn't it?" Error teared up and turned away from everyone. "Error? What are you talking about?" Ink said as Error looked down, his tears dropping to the floor. "Maybe if I could handle my emotions- Fresh would be here, PJ would be here, and Gradient wouldn't have left," Error's voice was quiet and soft. "RuRu... You're fine. You didn't do anything-" "I did everything!" Error buried his face in Ink's chest, Ink hugging him. "Error, it's not your fault, I know it isn't. Quit blaming yourself." Ink hugged Error tighter. "Yes it is, Ink!" Error's voice was muffled. "Error! I'm being serious! It's not your fault! You were trying to protect them, but they thought you were angry at them." Ink paused. "Did you apologize?" Error nodded. "See? You were trying your best to fix things. Besides, I have a plan, don't worry," Ink said.

"Dad?" Cil said, worry in his voice. Error looked at Cil, then buried his face in Ink's shirt. "What's wrong with dad?" Cil asked as Ink smiled, shaking his head. "He's just worried, y'know," Ink said as Cil nodded, worry in his eyes. "W-Well we're all done, and we're waiting," Cil said, making Error more depressed. "Cil!" Ink said, confusing Cil. "Everytime the class was done, and Error was working on something, PJ would say the something and have him command the class." Ink mouthed, Cil feeling guilty. "S-Sorry Dad," Cil apologized.

~~~😼😼😼~~~

Fresh fell to the floor in pain. 

He was in his new "house", so no one would bother him.

He cried until he had no more tears. Fresh felt nothing but pain and sorrow. 

Fresh felt so HeartBroken.

~~~😼😼😼~~~

PJ hugged himself tightly. 

All he felt was pain. His body was aching, his head was pounding, his eyes are dull, filled with pain, and he felt like he could barely move and breathe. 

It was like his body was cut with thousands on knifes, like his life was taken away, even though it already was, it was like he was entirely broken.

It was like he was

HeartBroken.