Chapter 3

Fresh couldn't stop thinking about PJ's music, and how Toriel defended him. Everyone knows he bullies and gets in fights with... everyone! But why would she defend him?

Fresh was so lost in thought, he didn't notice someone, and bumped into them. He looked up to see Undyne.

"You..." Undyne growled, making the small skeleton flinch. "I'm sorry. It was an accident!" Fresh said, making her growled more. Undyne grabbed Fresh's collar. "It was an accident? You mean, you 'accidentally' got PJ in trouble?" Fresh shook his head violently. "What was that? A yes? Haha! Oh boy I'll make your life h*ll." She growled. "Heh. It already is!" As he said the last word, he kicked Undyne in the stomach, making her grunt, and drop him. He quickly got up, about to run away, but Undyne grabbed his collar, making his choke. "Let me go! Let me go!" Fresh thrashed around and yelled. "Not until you pay you son of a b*tch!" Undyne slammed him against the locker, about to punch him in the skull. 

Fresh flinched, as her fist came forward, hitting him right in the skull.

Crack

Undyne punched him multiple times, until, the punches just suddenly stopped. "What do you think-." Undyne yelled, but cut herself off, seeing PJ.

He had grabbed her wrist before she hit him again. 

"What did I say?" PJ growled. "I'm sorry. I just hate-." Undyne was cut off. "I don't care! Let's go before my dad comes." PJ dragged Undyne by her arm.

Fresh opened his eyes, but instantly closed them as they burned from a red liquid. 

He groaned more as he got up, grabbing his things. He leaned against the wall, eyes still closed, as he started walking, hoping to come a cross a teacher that liked him.

After a while of walking, Fresh was ready to give up. The bell rang a long time ago, so he was late for class. 

Fresh fell to the floor, dropping his things. He groaned in pure pain, wanting everything to end from how much pain he was in. Fresh had past out from blood loss soon after he fell.

~~~😼😼😼~~~

"Sweet ink with a brush!" Ink ran up to Fresh, picking him up. "It's gonna be OK." He said as he quickly went to the Nurse's office.

Toriel gasped as she saw Fresh in Ink's hands. "Put him on the bed. I'm getting the bandages." Toriel day quickly left, and came back after a few seconds with bandages and medicine. 

~~~😼😼😼~~~

PJ walked inside the nurses office. "Yo Goat Mom!" PJ called, looking around for her, only to stop when he sees Ink in a chair next to Fresh, who's in a bed all bandage up. They were both asleep.

PJ walked up to Ink, and poked him. "Ink..." He said quietly. "Ink." He talked a little louder. "Father." Ink opened his eyes. He hummed. "Why are you here?" PJ asked as Ink woke up fully. "Fresh was hurt pretty badly. I stayed here to make sure Toriel could handle his injuries." PJ rolled his eyes. "I'm pretty sure you teach classes, aaaand my dad was looking for you." Ink's eyes widened as he got up quickly. "I should get going. But. Why are you here?" PJ stayed quiet and Ink sighed. "You can say your reason later. Bye PJ." Ink quickly walked out the room.
PJ looked at Fresh, who was still asleep. PJ's cheekbones became a light magenta color as he gazed upon the delicate skeleton.

"PJ? You were just here an hour ago. Is everything OK?" Toriel looked at PJ with worry. PJ shook his head. "Everything hurts. I feel light headed and very dizzy." PJ said tumbling a bit, but caught himself. "Oh Asgore! PJ! You can't keep doing this child! Your wounds aren't being treated correctly! I'm only a nurse at a school! I can't treat these like a professional doctor!" Toriel said as PJ shook his head. "Can I just get pain medicine?" "But you just had some. It should be affective. They're the most powerful ones I have." PJ shook his head, but stopped when he felt pain. "Fine whatever." PJ left the room, tumbling a few times, but managed.