Chapter 2

Fresh sat by Alphys during lunch. He was still very upset about running because of Undyne.

Alphys didn't pay attention to Fresh at all, she was on her phone. Fresh sighed, laying his skull on his hand, which his arm was propped up on the table.

Both Alphys and Fresh jumped as someone slapped the table. "Move it b*tches!" PJ yelled, getting the attention of everyone in the cafeteria. Fresh took one look at PJ, blushing a bit as he glared. "F*ck off." He growled under his breath, as he looked away. "Ohh?" BP said. "Fresh. Why don't we go watch anime in the library?" Alphys said as Fresh shook his head. "I like this table comepletely Fine." Fresh said, making PJ growl. "Look. I said move, so you better move." His voice had gotten lower and darker, scaring Fresh. "N-No way! We were here first!" Fresh looked PJ straight in the eye. "Ooooo!" The other people watching started to say different things. 

PJ grabbed Fresh's collar, yanking him closer to him. PJ raised his fist with his free hand, as Fresh squinted his eyes, ready for impact. "Don't you dare!" Alphys stepped in. "Why shouldn't he!?" Undyne said. "Doesn't Mr. Error hate when his son gets into fights!? Besides, I remember when he said you'll be kicked off the team! All of you!" PJ growled as he dropped Fresh. 

"I'll get you later." PJ walked off with his friends following. "Thanks..." Fresh said as he got up. "Why do you always have to stand up to him? He's stronger and way more powerful than you!" Alphys said, concern in her voice. "Why do you care now? You haven't been paying any attention to me." Fresh crossed his arms. "Sorry..." Alphys said as Fresh softly chuckled. "It's fine..."

Later that day, everyone was talking about PJ and Fresh fighting. 

It was the end of the day, and Fresh has heard non stop about it.

He was at his locker, grabbing his things. He wasn't gonna ride the bus home, because he had to go to his job.

He sighed as he closed his locker, turning around. He jumped back, seeing his greatest enemy and fear. "Scared already?" His cheeks were covered with a light magenta color as he grinned. "I have things to do." Fresh started to leave, but PJ grabbed he back of his collar, chocking him, and forcing him back. PJ slammed Fresh against a locker. PJ raised his fist, ready to punch Fresh. Fresh teared up as he squinted his eyes, ready to have pain. "Paperjam!" Error stood there, arms crossed, and his face expression showing he was very angry. PJ back away, a small growl coming from him. "What the h*ll did I tell you!?" PJ stayed quiet, as his dad growled. "Let's go." Error walked off, PJ following, glaring daggers at Fresh.

When they were out of sight, Fresh sighed of relief, but had gotten a plan. He quickly caught up with the two, following them. Let's see what punishment he has! I'll get a huge kick out of this! Fresh smiled as he stopped at the art room. The door was closed, but he could still hear everything.

"PJ! How many times do I have to tell you! Stop getting in fights!" Error scowled his son.

"He-."

"I don't want to hear it! Give me the phone!" Error yelled. "The tablet!" There was a pause. "The iPad!" Another pause. "And your d*mn laptop!"

"But that's-." He was cut off. 

"Summon it!" There was a small swooshing sound. "And you're not getting the computer either." Error growled. 

Fresh smiled widely, amused that PJ was getting everything taken away, as he walked off, not hearing the rest of the conversation. 

He walked to his job, seeing a friend of his. "Oi Luna!" A girl with brown skin, blue eyes, and very long dark brown hair looked at him. "Eeyyyyy! Looky here, it's my Broski!" She said. She had bandages everywhere on her. "Where the new one? I wanna try it!" Fresh threw his bags anywhere. "You were taking long so I tried it! But we got a new one! Don't worry!" She handed Fresh a skateboard.

Fresh threw the skateboard down as he jumped on it, starting to ride it. "Careful! We still need to fix things up. Fresh stopped, stepping on the end the the stake board, making it go up, as he caught it. "Yup! The wheels need to be looser, and fix the edges! They're all ... unshaped." Luna rolled her eyes, taking the stakeboard.

~~~😼😼😼~~~

Fresh happily walked through the halls, knowing PJ was grounded. 

He already got his things, and was off to his first hour.

When he arrived, his teacher wasn't there, and the was a note on the board. "I won't be able to make it today, and there isn't a substitute. Please read chapter 7 and annotate on it." 

Fresh, being a nerd and a good kid, decided to do his work, and got done quickly. "47 minutes..." He sighed as he got up, leaving the not really crowded classroom. He went to his locker, grabbing his things for his next class. He shut his locker, as he winced in pain. He had gotten hurt badly at his job.

He decided to go to the nurses office, wanting pain medicine.

When he arrived, he saw PJ laying on one of the beds on his back. He had headphones on connected to an iPod. One hand rested on his ribs as it held the iPod, while the other rested on his forehead. The music was blasting, and Fresh could hear it.

Will you end my pain?

Will you take my life?

Will you bleed me out?

Will you hang me out to dry?

Will you take my soul in the midnight rain?

While I'm falling apart... While I'm going...

Fresh's 'heart' stopped, hearing the depressing music blasting. 

"Fresh?" A sweet voice said. "Hello Ms. Toriel." He greeted the nurse. "What can I do you for you?" She asked, worriedly, looking at PJ. "I had hurt my hand badly, and I was wondering if I could get pain medicine." Toriel smiled as she nodded. She walked off, coming back after a few minutes. She held a two bottles of pills, and two glasses of water. She was kinda struggling, and Fresh took note, helping her by taking one of each. "Thank you sweetheart. Can you set one of the stand next to PJ, please?" Fresh was hesitant, but nodded. He walked over by his bed, setting the bottles of pills, and water down.

PJ looked at Fresh, making his face flushed. PJ turned the music off, sitting up on the bed, having his legs crossed. Criss-Cross-AppleSauce His eyes looked gazed and filled with pain. Fresh felt bad, as he tilted his head a bit. PJ set his headphones on his neck, taking the bottle from the stand, not really acknowledging the smaller skeleton. "How many?" PJ said, opening the bottle. "One! No more than that!" She scowled him. "Fine..." He took a pill out, looking at Toriel, who walked off. He took out two more. "She said one." Fresh said, as PJ rolled his eyes. "That's like overdosing!" Fresh atrempted to take the pills, but PJ moved his hands. "She only said to take one!" Fresh said as PJ scoffed. "So what?" PJ tried putting the pills in his mouth, but Fresh stopped him. "What is wrong with you!? She said one!" Fresh yelled. "You guys OK?" Toriel walked in. "Yes-." PJ was cut off. "He's trying to take like 3 pills." Fresh said blankly and PJ growled. "PJ! I trusted you! Give me the pills!" Toriel walked over, taking the pills, leaving him with one. "These are strong enough. Thank you Fresh." Toriel walked off, leaving the two alone once again. "I should really beat your *ss." PJ growled. "What's wrong with you anyway? I should be the one in here! I'm the one with real injuries!" Fresh growled at him. PJ rolled his eyes, taking the pill as he drank the water. "Those are nothing." Fresh scoffed at his comment. "And why do you care so much anyway?" PJ glared at Fresh, who's cheeks grown a light blue color. "I don't. You know what? I should've let you take the pills so you can suffer! I would've loved seeing you suffer! It's already amazing you got all your devices taken away! I bet you're using you brothers iPod! Hah!" PJ started blankly at Fresh who laughed at his pain. 

Through Fresh's laughing, PJ walked out, playing his music, as he put his headphones on. 

Fresh stopped laughing, seeing him leave. "That was mean!" Toriel said, getting his attention. "It was payback for all the times he's made me suffer!" Fresh crossed his arms. "I bet he wasn't trying to! Maybe he just!" Toriled stopped talking. "Why don't you head to class? It's going to stared in 29 minutes. Maybe talking to a few friends might be fun!" Fresh walked out, mainly because Toriel pushed him out the room.

Fresh wondered why she defended PJ, the one who messes with each person he can...

Fresh let it go as he walked off, going to his locker.