{Ghirahim X Mermaid Reader} Deep Love

(I never played that far in Skyward Sword, so it will be a bit mixed up)

Your pov
You swam happily around, your (f/c) Fin glittering in the water, your little fins on your ears, back and hands, happily splashed around. You where raised by the blue dragon Faron, who raised you like her own child. You where always on her side, but not today. Faron flooded the woods, to get rid off all those nasty monsters, and she gave you permission tho swimm around, until sunset. Your mother who was a human, fell in love with your father, a mermaid. When she figured out she was pregnant (you still didn't know how it worked), she got mad and never wanted to see him again. She bumped you in the forest, almost letting you dry out. Yes, you where half human, but you hadn't the ability to transform into one. Faron found you and adopted you. The Parakwa helped her and took you when she was busy, you had a lot of friends there. You where 16 now and wanted to see more of the woods, and not the pool by your adoption mother. You noticed waterwaves come towards you and you got curious. You swam around the giant tree top, and noticed a tall man in a white overall with a unique red cape. He looked bigger than the other guy who came to fisit your mother. Faron send you out, so you couldn't bother the two of them. He looked around while he stood on a giant piece of wood. You couldn't see his face. You swam in a column in the giant tree. He didn't notice you yet, and you really felt nervous. You never met another human like creature before. You haven't had the time to talk to the green boy. "SKYCHILD! " he yelled "WHERE ARE YOU?" his voice made your heart beat faster, and you tried to stay calm. You swam more closely to a other piece of drive wood, and hide there. He turned around, and you could see his face. The half of it was covered by his white hair, his eyes where a dark shade of Grey and a line of purple made him pretty sexy looking, even the blue diamond earring on his right ear. "Skychild?" he called. You grabbed the wood, but it broke of, and you gasped at surprise. The strange man emidiatly looked at you with surprise. "Well hello there~" he said and grinned. You where paralyzed, but woke up as he jumped on the piece of wood you where hiding. You blushed and you tried to hide it, and you went deeper in the water, only your eyes looked at him terrified. He smiled and asked " Where do you come from? It is far away from the land you know? But wait..." he put his fingers on your chin and lifted your head a little, your fins popping out and showing, what you are. "Fins? But only mermaids have..." he looked down at your bottom half, seeing the fish tail. You winced and quickly tried to hide it beneath the wood, but it was to late. "Oooooohhhhh, you ARE a mermaid. Don't see them come often." he layed down on the wood, still holding you with his fingers and smiled at you. "Whats your name little lily~" he asked. You where to shooked. You never saw someone like.. Yeah... Him... And it made you feel nervous, and his eyes where just hypnotizing. You only let out a small 'eep' out of you. He made a puzzled face and started to stroke your cheek, making you blush again "Come on now lily~ Skychild is waiting for me, so I don't have that much time" you just couldn't talk. He put his head on his other hand and made a groan "Jeez girl, I only asked you one little queastion~" he liked his lips with his very, very VERY long tonge. You yelled and your tail smashed out of the water, hitting him in the face. He hissed, but you dived down, as deep as you can.
What a creep!
You stayed there hidden until you just got to curious. You hadn't seen him jump away, so was he unconscious? You swam at the wood, slowly poking your head out.
And he was gone!
Like he disappeared out of know where! You pushed yourself up a bit, but he was still gone! You looked around, until you heard a scream from a... Bokoblin? But Bokoblins can't swim! You turned around and at that moment, a arrow smashed into your forearm. You cried out of pain, and fell into the water. You swam at the surface and saw... Bokoblins riding on.... Hamerfish?!?!? The where at total, five fish and Bokoblins, with bow and arrows, one had a net.
Damm it...
You can't dive, the fish could follow you, so the only way to get out, was swimming as fast as you could back to your mother. You swam as fast as you could, but the fish where faster, but you where more agile. You dodged out most of the arrows, but another hit you right on your side, making you slower. Blood was spilling out of the wounds, and they started to surround you. There was no way out. You panicked, and tried to find a way out, but they where swimming around you to fast, making you dizzy. The only thing you could remembered, was the net capturing you, someone hitting you at the back of your head and the sound of cracking diamonds.