My eyes were locked with his, no matter how hard I tried, there was no way I could look away. I saw my reflection swimming in his eyes and I felt like I was drowning myself, it was hard to breathe when he looked at me this way. It was a gaze that told me everything would be okay, that nothing could hurt me and that I was safe. How could he look at me like that when he tried to kill me. The memory of him breaking that ninjas arms and strangling me flashed through my mind, and I begun to feel paranoid...

"Natsuki..." I squeezed my eyes shut as his face came closer to mine. The tears spilt down my cheeks and my shaking worsened. Sasuke pressed his forehead against my own and his thumb stroked gentle circles on my cheek.

"Please.. don't... hurt me..." Sasuke's eyes widened and he pulled his forehead away from me, a look of confusment and pain plastered his face.

"Natsuki... What'd yo--"

"Please... don't hurt me... leave me alone... please..." I begged.

"Natsuki, I'm not going to hurt you. I would never hurt you."

"Liar..." I squeaked.

Sasuke was taken aback and he just stared at the weak, helpless me, shaking in my skin, tears running down my cheeks and my eyes squeezed closed as tight as possible.

Everything was silent for a moment. Not one word was exchanged between us. Sasukes eyes were shadowed by his hair and I sat there with my knees now brought up to my chest to act as some sort of wall between us.

I whimpered in the silence and cried. However, that was soon broken when Sasuke stood up to his feet looking down at me with sullen features.

"I'm sorry..." He breathed and turned back to the house. I watched his disappearing silhouette enter the house and close the door behind him.

I touched my neck where the bruises once adorned. It didn't hurt anymore, it felt almost as if nothing was ever there. It felt almost as if Sasuke never attacked me in the first place. I sat there confused and in thought. 'What have I done...?'

I snapped my head up and ran into the house, up the stairs and slammed open the door to the bedroom. Sasuke was sitting on his bed, staring at the floor in front of me with his head in his hands. I was lightly puffing as I stood in the doorway watching him. When he finally noticed my presence and turned his head towards me I ran to him and jumped on him resulting in us falling onto the bed, me on top. He stared up at me and I crashed my lips onto his. His eyes widened and I squeezed my eyes shut, a few stray tears fell, but not tears of fear.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled against his lips.

He recovered from his shock and kissed me back, his hands resting on my hips while mine we clinging onto his shirt.

The kiss lasted for a few seconds before we pulled away.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I cried. Sasuke sat up with me and pulled me into a hug. I buried my face into his chest and cried, I lost count at how many times I had apologised. He held me tight and rocked us slowly, he rested his chin on top of my head and shushed me.

I forgot how scared of him I was and all the bad things that have happened and just cried. Sasuke stayed by my side the whole time and calmed my down.

When I could no longer shed tears we just sat there and talked about what had happened between us in the last few days during the exam. I found out that Orochimaru had put a curse mark on Sasuke and that's what those weird markings were on his body were. He told me that he had no control over what he was doing and that Orochimaru will come back one day for him. He apologised for hurting me and Daisuke and not being there to protect me when I needed him.

We just sat there and talked late into the night before falling asleep in each others arms.

============================

Hello my beautiful readers!

Thanks for the 1500 reads and 100 votes. I know you might think that it's not much but it means the world to me... thank you for that.

Like I promised, here's the next chapter sorry if it's a wee bit late but I hope you like it.

See ya later;)