Chapter 13

"So, how should we start?" Chandler asked.

"Maybe just some random things that have been on our minds, I guess." Veronica answered. "I'll start. I've been feeling really upset about... things."

"Like killing me, Kurt, and Ram?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, It's not like I had known I was killing you guys. The thought just won't leave me alone."

"Yeah, well, if I had to admit, killing Kurt and Ram wasn't the worst idea. They were basically walking wastes of air." Heather joked. Veronica laughed at that, making her feel slightly better.

"Yeah, I guess that wasn't so bad." Veronica sighed. "It's just the whole idea of murder that I couldn't understand. I still don't understand it. How could JD think that was the best solution? I just don't get it." She ranted.

"Well, for starters, JD was an insane sociopath, who killed three people, and planted several bombs in a school in hopes to kill everyone. I don't think many people would understand that." Heather explained, giving Veronica a sympathetic smile.

"I see your point." Veronica chuckled. "I feel bad for killing you, though. That was a mistake." A sigh escaped her mouth.

"Don't feel bad. It was your little boyfriend that did it. He tricked you. Plus,  if you hadn't killed me, I'd still be a bitch."

"I see your point again..." Veronica looked up and smiled and Chandler. For a moment, she wondered if it was possible to touch a ghost.

"Yes. Yes it is." Heather answered. Veronica looked surprised. "If you let yourself be touched, then you can. So yes, it's possible to touch a ghost." She smiled a mischievous smile.

"Hmm. Now I'm wondering if it's possible for a ghost to, I don't know... not read my thoughts?" Veronica grinned as she pretended to look deep in thought, and glanced at the girl in front of her.

"Yes that too. That's also possible..."

"I'd like that to happen then. I'd like my thoughts to myself please." The darker haired girl acted as of she was ordering a meal. Chandler was suddenly enjoying this conversation.

The two girls talked for countless hours afterwards. Well, maybe not countless. It was only a few hours, until Veronica glanced at the clock and realized how much time she had actually spent talking to Heather.

"Wow, we've been talking for four hours... I didn't think talking could be so interesting, and take up so much time."

"Well that's what people normally do, so..." Heather trailed off. She had enjoyed the conversation. Maybe a bit more than she should have, but she still did nonetheless.

"Right. Well, it was fun talking to you, Heather." Veronica smiled, making Chandler want to just hug her. She didn't know how the girl was making her feel this way, but she was. And she liked it.

"Oh, yeah. I'll just get going back to hell." Chandler joked. Veronica laughed, making Chandler seem to like her more. The truth was, Chandler didn't want to leave. No. She wanted to stay, and talk. For several more hours. There was so much left they could talk about. She had just realized how she felt about Veronica, and she could only hope the other could settle for a dead girl.

I forgot to say happy pride month to everyone. Sure is a fun time right. hah. Okay well,I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I have no real planned date for the next one bye.