Chapter 10

Chandler's POV

Heather Chandler went to spy on the other two Heathers. One was a fucking bitch in her eyes, but the other was pretty nice. Once she saw McNamara unlock her door, she went in, and began her secret mission.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Duke asked, a curious look on her face.

"Let's sit down first." McNamara suggested, looking nervous. They sat down, and McNamara began explaining her situation. "Now I don't know what to do."

"Well, for starters, why are you telling me this?"

"You're the only one I can talk to now. Heather's dead, Kurt's dead, not like he would be much help. He'd probably tell me to go out with her, just because he'd think it would be 'hot.'" Duke chuckled at that, which made McNamara smile a bit.

"Anyways, Veronica's the one this is about, and Martha's her friend. I can't talk to anyone else but you."

"Well I'm glad you think you can talk to me." Duke said, a comforting smile on her face as she rubbed McNamara's knee. "I think the first thing you should think about, is whether you even like girls or not." The girl suggested. McNamara contemplated for a few seconds, before a very light blush crept upon her face.

"I- I think I might." The blond smiled lightly at the other, with Duke responding with a smile as well. The girls stared at each other, smiling, for a couple of seconds, before Duke started talking again.

"R-right. Now, do you think of Veronica as more of a friend?" She asked. McNamara just sat there, then shook her head lightly.

"But, I might think that way of someone else." This time both the girls were blushing, and Duke was smiling even wider now.

"They might think of you like that too." Now both the girls were smiling widely, and a blushing mess. No! No no no. Chandler thought. This isn't how its supposed to go. God, Heather. It would be easier just to say you didn't like girls. Not that you're in love with one that's not Veronica.

Duke's POV

Duke stared intently at McNamara's eyes, not lustfully, not hurtfully, but with intimacy and care. She didn't know how the other girl could ever have forgiven her because of what she did. Duke felt guilty every day after that. Seeing Heather look so scared and vulnerable, made her realize what she was doing. She didn't talk to the girl at all after that. She couldn't bring herself to do it. She felt awful. But once Heather had approached her, she saw how pretty she was, she had never looked at her that way before. Now she's glad she did.

Before she knew it, she started leaning in, and so did Heather. Their lips met and it brought joy to both of the girls. McNamara's lips were soft, and tasted like cherries. The kiss was short, but passionate. The interaction gave Duke a strange feeling in her stomach. One she'd never felt be before. Not even with any of her previous boyfriends. This felt right to her.

McNamara's POV

It felt right to McNamara too. She never felt that feeling with Kurt. She only felt it when she had first met him. Then she got to know him more. His entire personality wasn't that bad though. He comforted her when Heather died. Now Duke is making her feel the same way, but slightly different. She trusted her more than Kurt. She liked her more than Kurt. She felt safer with Duke too.
Oh my god I'm totally bi...

Chandler's POV

SHIIIIIIIIIT

°
°
°
°

I CHANGED THE NAME OF THE BOOK FROM LETS BE SEVENTEEN TO TEEN ANGST CUZ WHY THE HELL NOT

ALSO 500 READS IS GREAT YEP YEPYEP
BETTER THAN 400 WHoOp