THEORY TIME PT. THREE

That's right bitches, theory time is back for its third (and final) installment.
All I have to say is, I FUCKING KNEW IT. Hal might have been the actual black hood, but the og black hood was Tall Boy. SO YA GIRL WAS CORRECTO. I'm one good ass detective (not really), they should make a show off of me (Not really that would be a terrible show).
Anywhore, for the finale of this terrible trilogy, I'm going to be making absurd theory's about season three.
And a drum roll puh-lease.....
*bangs on table*

*bangs a little more*

Theory one

Jason is going to come back to life and kill everyone, except Cheryl and Toni because they deserve the world.

Theory two

Bettys bro is actually alive and thriving on the cult farm.

Theory three

Alice and FP fuck and Alice gets pregnant.

Theory four

Sheriff Keller realizes that his true calling is ballet and he leaves Kevin behind to pursue his dreams of becoming a broadway ballerina.

Theory five

Betty goes cra-cra and takes over the ghoulies.

Theory six

The mystic falls Scooby gang shows up and suddenly the core four end up dead from an animal attack.

Theory seven

My French teacher joins the show and sits there shouting insults in French the entire season.

Theory eight

I join the show and my character and sweet pea become a power duo.

Theory nine

The queen of England shows up and declares Cheryl the new queen before spontaneously combusting.

Theory eleven

Eleven shows up and becomes a serpent.

Theory twelve

Trump starts world war three and it's up to the residents of riverdale to end the war.

Theory thirteen

Bunny apocalypse.