We said farewell to Kabuto and walked into the tower. Iruka-sensei appeared and lead us through to the main room where me and my team meet up with the other genin who passed the second exam.

"Oi Natsuki!" I turned around and was pulled into a hug by Kiba. I whimpered a little bit and he instantly pulled away.

"Natsuki are you alright!?" He asked worried. I caught him staring at the dark bruising around my neck. I gave him a slight nod and pained smile.

"Yeah, just a little sore." I replied trying to cover the marks with my hand.

"Natsuki, I'll take you to the infirmary." I heard Sasuke say. I shook my head and hid behind Kiba.

"Hey Natsuki, are you okay?" Kiba asked me. I nodded softly and asked him to help me to the infirmary. He agreed and we left.

I don't want to speak to Sasuke or be alone with him after what happened.

The medical ninja healed me completely and me and Kiba walked back out to the main room and met up with the other rookies.

I talked with Shika, Hinata, Kiba and Shino until we were called down to line up in our teams. The rules for the Preliminary round were explained and we started the first match which was me against some ninja from the hidden rain village.

We stayed in the arena while the others made their way up to the second level to watch.

"Ready and... Begin!" The proctor said and me and the rain ninja charged at each other. They threw kunai at me but I dodged them and created shadow clones. My clones made some hand signs and brought their fingers to their lips.

"Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!" I chanted and flames enveloped my opponent. When the flames diminished the rain ninja was gone. I focused my ears trying to pick up the sound of the rain ninja.

I swung my foot around and delivered a round house kick to the ninja sending them flying. They did a hand sign and my feet were pinned to the ground by earth.

The rain ninja charged at me and drew a kunai but before they could stab me I did a substitution Jutsu, turning myself into a log.

While my opponent tried to figure out where I was I picked up as much speed as I could and ran along the wall in a full circle. When I was directly behind my opponent I sprung off the walk and flew that the ninja. They turned around and my fist connected with their face, sending them flying into the opposite wall and knocked out.

"And the winner is Natsuki Himura." The proctor said groggily. I smirked and made my way up to the second floor with the others while the rain ninja was carried off in a stretcher.

After a few hours most of the genins had fought and either lost or won. Sakura tied with Ino so they both didn't advance. Naruto won his fight against Kiba, and now it was Sasuke's match against one of Kabuto's team mates, Yoroi.

I watched the two make their way down to the arena. Sasuke glanced up at me and I looked away.

The match started and Sasuke was at a disadvantage. If Sasuke used too much chakra then he would end up activating the markings and loose himself in the fight, while Yoroi could suck up chakra.

The match was intense; punches, kicks, jutsus and weapons were thrown between the two and at the rate they were going, the match would of gone on forever.

Yoroi sends a wave of punches at Sasuke, who in turn dodges every hit. Sasuke then sent a kick to Yoroi's neck resulting in him flying into the air. Sasuke then disappeared and reappeared behind Yoroi who was still air born, just like Lee.

Sasuke then sent a kick to Yoroi's side but Yoroi caught it. Sasuke twisted his body and delivered a elbow to Yoroi's face followed by a kick to his gut that slammed him into the ground.

"Lion's Barrage!" Sasuke called out the name of his new taijutsu move. And stood up straight, panting.

"Yoroi is unable to continue, Sasuke Uchiha wins." The proctor announces.

Naruto and Sakura cheer for Sasuke and his victory, while I watch Kakashi-sensei lead him into the infirmary.

After the last match, the preliminary round comes to a close.

===============================

Whew! That's five chapters in one day!!! hope you like them, sorry if they are a little bit rushed or boring though... this is my first fanfic so I'm winging it ;)

Anyway this is my last chapter for today, but don't worry I'll write some more chapters tomorrow.

Good night everyone and see ya tomorrow!!~