Chapter 6

(AUTHOR'S NOTE:)

(HELLO EVERYONE! First off, let me apologize for my absence of publishing chapters. Like, holy balls it's been forever since I last published one. But I'm happy to see that overall, there are 13 votes, 3 comments, 414 reads and as of right now as I am typing this sentence, ranked #345 in the tag "katsukixreader" and #156 with "bakusquad". Holy fuck. YOu guys I honestly and truly did not expect this. I started writing this story on a whim and I didn't expect much, but you guys.. Thanks so much for your support with this story so far. I really do appreciate it and it makes my day! And I hope that you guys are enjoying this story so far!
I also want to ask some things, pretty much just your opinions on things:
1.) Do you guys enjoy longer chapters (like how mine are for example)? For me personally, I like to read longer chapters because they feel more worth the time of reading because I know that the author's put a lot of thought and work into them (if that makes sense?) or should I try to make them shorter?
2.) What do you think about some of the cross overs so far? The place where (Y/n) works with some characters from Tokyo Ghoul? Knowing Aomine Daiki from Kuroko no Basket? Don't worry, there will be more.
3.) What do you think about (Y/n) and Izuku's sibling relationship? I think it's wholesome and just fucking adorable, cuz I mean, c'mon.. It's Izuku.
4.) What do you think of the story overall so far?
These are just some questions that I have, but if you guys could comment here about you think so far, I'd love the feedback. Just remember this is a place for positivity! And don't be shy to leave more comments! I love reading them!
Again, thank you to all who have taken the time to read this story and thank you to those who have voted and commented as well! I appreciate you all! <3)

Just a friendly reminder if you forgot!:

- Parentheses () = author's comments
- Italicized = reader's/character's thoughts
- "Italicized" (Italicized with quotes) = reader's thoughts transferred to people/telepathic conversations.
- Italicized/Bold = when reader/characters are singing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second Person Point of View

Ever since Kuro came into your life, he'd follow you everywhere you went! Literally! He'd follow you everytime you got up and walked somewhere, be it the bathroom, bedroom, or kitchen. He'd even follow you around outside and sometimes sneak out to go to school with you but you'd always catch him. His favorite thing to do was to go with you on your longboard, he'd either sit in the front of your longboard, balance himself on your shoulders, or sit in your black Nike backpack you always took with and he'd even go to the store shopping with you. In a way, it's almost like he was a dog. And it was a good thing that he was so well behaved and was super nice and friendly when people wanted to pet him. Luckily for you, Kuro got to be your emotional support pet and he looked so cute in the little vest/harness whenever you went outside with him, but you couldn't take him to school. At least not yet since you still had to talk it over with the school. But he always knew how you felt/feeling. It's like he had a 6th sense to say really, and he knew when you were feeling down and especially when your anxiety was getting the best of you and when you had panic attacks and he'd always be there to comfort you and be there for you, and sit in your lap purring. You were so grateful you both crossed paths. But you knew something was different about Kuro, especially his eyes. You knew that cats couldn't have a deep shade of red like he does. If anything, cats usually have a deep shade of an ambeirish-orange color, never red. You also thought at one point Kuro actually spoke to you.. but how? He's just a cat, right? But you thought you were just overracting and didn't think much of it. (this will be important later on!)

(Y/n) Point of View

It was the next day and Izuku and I made our way to school.. and actually on time! We chatted about our new friends we made the other day while sipping our vanilla protein shakes. We eventually made it to the front gate of the school and Izuku already split off to his new friends Iida and Uraraka. I smiled at the sight of Izuku and his new friends and glad that he was able to meet people like them. I continued on my longboard until I reached the front doors of the school and hopped off and walked inside.