Chapter 4

Izuku and I finally arrived at UA High's entrance and we both just stood there in awe.

"I made it..." Izuku said.
"You can do this Izuku." I said. He just had this look of worry on his face it was bugging me. "Hey.." I said putting both hands on his shoulders so that he would look at me. "Izuku, don't over think it. You can do this. You literally just did the impossible back at the beach. If you can do that, then nothing can stop you now.. You got this!" I encouraged him.

"Thanks, (Y/n). I really needed that." he smiled.

"Well, I don't wanna hold you up any longer! I'll be waiting for you at home."
"Okay, I'll see you soon."
"Oi..." we heard a voice say and we turned around.
"Outta my way, Deku."
"A-ahh! Kaachan!" Izuku replied.
Ahhh, great... It's Katsuki...
"Don't stand in front of me. I'll kill you."
"M-Morning! L-Let's both do our best..." Izuku began, but Katsuki just brushed past us.
"Hmph.. ruuddeee..." I mumbled.

"Hey.. Isn't that Bakugo? The one from the Sludge Villain?" we heard someone say.
"Oh yeah. And isn't that (L/n) (F/n) from the famous Dark Claw incident too?" someone else said.
"Yeah, and she was involved in the Sludge VIllain incident too. Man, it's the real thing!" they said. Then I heard soft murmurs around us as well as multiple pairs of eyes on me. I hate that feeling. I'll always be known as the girl who survived the Dark Claw incident, and I fucking hate it. It's not something I want to be remembered by, let alone even remember what happened that day. I just want to be known for something else. Something better than the girl who survived Dark Claw.

"Tskk...!" I breathed. "So what if we're from the Sludge Villain Incident, and so fucking what if I'm the girl who survived that bastard, Dark Claw..! Mind your own fucking business, you nosy freaks!" I transferred to everyone around us including Izuku and Katsuki. I saw Katsuki stop in his place and he turned around slightly so that I could meet his gaze. I froze once his deep red eyes glared and met my (e/c) ones. It was like that for a short second and I saw his eyes soften.

"Thanks..." he transferred to me.
"No problem, Katsuki..." I transferred and smiled back softly at him and he turned around and continued his way towards the doors. I kept on staring and smiling while Katsuki continued walking, and felt my cheeks heat up a little.

"(Y/n)... (Y/n)!" I heard Izuku say.

"Huh--What?" I said as I got out of my little trance.
"You've been zoning out..." he replied.

"O-oh.. sorry!" I said rubbing the back of my head.
"What were you staring at---" he peeked around me only to see Katsuki walking way ahead of us. "OOOoooooohhhhh... I see now..." he smiled and elbowed me.

"Ahh, shuddup...!" I said blushing and he laughed in response.

"Well, I should get going now..."

"Oh, right... Well, you got this, bro. Just follow your instincts! Good luck!" I gave him a quick hug and waved.
"Thanks. I'll see you later!" he said back to me waving as he made his way to the doors.
"Ahh... my little bro is growin' up..! 😭" I said dramatically and then I felt my phone buzz. "Hmm?" I grabbed my phone and saw a text message from a friend that said, "call me."

"Oh, that's right! That's today!" I said as I left UA on my longboard and called my friend back.

"Hello?" they said.

"Hey, Uta!" Uta is a good friend who lives in the more run-down part of the city, and despite his looks, you might see him as a scary goth, but he's actually a sweet and really artistic guy. He was the one who did my piercings in the past.
"Yo, (Y/n). Where are you? You scheduled an appointment like ten minutes ago, ya know?"