Chapter 1

Second Person P.O.V

Time flew by and you, Izuku, and Katsuki are in middle school. A lot of things have happened such as moving once again out of Izuku's home because his mother couldn't afford to live in a house with two children, causing you to live in an apartment. But you weren't really complaining since you were thankful that Inko took you in after the incident. You had food and a roof over your head, and a new family who loves and cares about you. What more could you ask for? You even got a job at a popular local coffee shop not too far from your home and they paid well. You thought it'd be a good idea to help Inko out with expenses and kept just enough for yourself. Heck, you saved enough to buy a new smartphone, beats headphones, apple laptop, and even a few ear piercings (refer to the "Things to know Beforehand" chapter). Over the years, you've been getting used to your element control quirk and you noticed that Katsuki has gained a lot of control of his quirk and gradually getting stronger. Even you went to the gym every day to work out, like lifting, cardio, and kickboxing to brush up on your hand to hand combat skills, and ab workouts; you really wanted a nice toned body and with the hard work you put in, you got just that. You also enjoyed going to the Parkour gym as well.  As for Izuku... he's quirkless. It broke your heart to see him broken hearted over the news. All he wanted was to be like All Might. But as you both and Katsuki have promised, you'll always be there for each other, and that's what you did for Izuku, and it made him happy. As for All Might, you still kept in touch and on rare occasions you'd meet up with each other. He told you everything that's happened during the incident where his quirk can only be used a certain amount of time. And you kept your promise of not telling anyone about Toshinori either. He was like a dad to you in an odd, weird way. 

As for you, you've always hated your birthday. Why? Well, because that's when the certain incident happened. When your parents were killed by that villain who was identified as Black Claw (who is now dead thanks to All Might), and of all the days it had to happen on your birthday, and you hated it. Ever since your sixth birthday, you've never celebrated it. But Izuku would always treat you with a small gift or even food, and you couldn't say no to your brother. Since you were eight, you were diagnosed with ADD and now you have to take prescription medication for it. And when you were twelve, you were diagnosed with persistant depressive disorder so now you take antidepressants too. You really didn't mind since they really did help. But ever since that one night of the incident, every now and then you have reoccurring nightmares causing you to scream and wake up. Most of the time, Izuku would end up storming to your room trying to calm you down, sometimes even waiting until you fall asleep. But even through it all, you're grateful for the people you have now. 

 Through the years, you three know each other better than anyone else could. At one point, you were even taller than Izuku and Katsuki. But sadly, since you hit puberty early, your growth spurt ended the second year of middle school making you stay at 5 feet and 1.5 inches tall. Oh, how you hated mother nature too. You still kept up with the music as well, playing guitar and even writing your own songs on your computer since you didn't have enough room in your apartment for a keyboard.

You, Katsuki, and Izuku still even hang out together (ik that Katsuki and Izuku didn't get along in middle school during this time but just pretend for the sake of the story), and even just that made you happy. You loved how the both of them treated you so kind and especially how Katsuki would always be there for you like he promised he would. You've come to realize that just the thought of him made your heart race and your face would heat up. Even being around him would make you nervous too and you became more self-conscious of how you looked, what you wore, etc. During the second year of middle school, you've developed a crush on Katsuki. You loved his kindness towards you, how driven and passionate he was to become the number one hero, how he wouldn't go down without a fight, how he would never give up. You just loved everything about him.