Prologue

(This will most likely be a long ass prologue only because I want to tell the reader's back story and how everything develops/went down)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n)'s P.O.V
(
by this time, you're three years old and already have your telepathy quirk)

"Mom, are we there yet?" I asked getting impatient.
"Soon, honey! We'll be there in about....hey, right now!" my mom said cheerfully as we pulled the car into the driveway of our new home.

"Finally!" I exclaimed as I hurriedly unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the car door. 
"So, this is it." my dad said standing in front of our new home. "Whaddya think, (y/n)? You like it?" my dad said standing next to me.

"I like it! Plus there's a park down the street!" I said looking up at him with a huge smile. 

"Well, I'm glad you think so. Whaddya say we get to unboxing inside?" 
"Okay!" I said as I grabbed a small, light box and carried it inside with mom and dad. "Woah, it's bigger than our other home." I said walking through the small entryway leading to the living room and kitchen. 

"(y/n), honey, why don't you go upstairs and start unpacking things in your new room?" my mom said while bringing in the last few boxes from the car. 

"Okay!" I ran up the stairs and opened the door to my room. "Ooo.. it's bigger than my old room!" I exclaimed while unpacking the boxes in my room. 

*Time skip*

"(y/n)!" my mom called from downstairs.

"Yeah, mom?" I yelled back.
"We're going out to eat tonight, so get ready, okay?"
"Okay, I will." I put on a new change of clothes and headed downstairs to meet with my parents. "Where are we eating tonight?"

"Actually, we're going to one of my friend's house today and having a nice dinner tonight. Another good friend is going to meet us there. They both have a son your age too and they live not too far from our home, just a couple blocks down the street." she told me with a smile on her face.
"Oh, okay. Well, I guess I'll make some new friends today." I smiled back at her.

"Sounds good to me!" she said. "Are you ready to go, both of you?" she asked my dad and me.

"Yup!" 
"Ready when you are." my dad said as he opened the door for mom and I. With that, we headed out the door and walked down to whoever house we were going to. 

*Time skip to the Midoriya residence* (ik they live in an apartment, but I'll explain why they're in a home now and apartment later)

We reached the house of my mom's friend and rang the doorbell. 
*Ding dong*
The door opened and a lady with green hair greeted us. "Oh my goodness! (M/n)!" she gasped as she hugged my mom tightly.
"Inko! It's been ages!" my mom hugged the lady whose name is Inko.
"Ah, and (D/n)! It's good to see you!"
"Likewise" my dad greeted.
"Oh! And this must be your daughter?" Inko smiled and bent down to my height.
"H-hello. I'm (L/n) (Y/n), nice to meet you." I said extending my hand nervously to greet her.
"Well, (Y/n), it's a pleasure to finally meet you. Your mother's told me all about you!" she took my hand shaking it with a warm smile. "(M/n), you've taught your kid some good manners!"
"Haha, well I tried!" mom laughed.
"Well, come on in!" she welcomed us into her home. "Make yourself at home!"
We all walked into the house and Inko led us to the kitchen and living room. "Honey!" she called. "I want you to come meet some people!"
We all reached the living room and saw Inko speaking with a young boy. "Come on over, Izuku! Don't be shy, they want to meet you." she said as her son walked to her and hid behind her. 
"Hello, my name is (M/n), this is my husband (D/n), and this is my daughter (y/n)." my mom greeted the young boy.