🔥Twenty-One🔥

Začať od začiatku

"I love Teen Wolf. Absolutely love it. I like strawberries and lemonade, milky ways, and I love music." I smirked, leaning closer to his lips. "And I might just like this vampire I know..."

"Oh yeah?" He smirked, leaning in as well. "What might his name be?"

I leaned close to his lips, causing mine to brush against his, and he shivered slightly.

"Tobias."

Theo pouted, while I busted out laughing. He continued to pout, until it slowly shifted into a smirk.

"Tell me if you like Tobias after this." Theo crashed his lips into mine and pulled me close. I smiled through the kiss, and when we pulled away, his smirk grew into a wide grin.

"That might just change my mind." He winked at me, and I rested my head on his chest again. "When's your birthday?"

"April twenty-third. When is yours?"

"August second." I replied, before intertwining my fingers with his. "Tell me about your parents."

"My mom and dad were the best parents we could ever have-- even with being immortal. They did everything for us. They trained us to our best potential. Hazel, Tobias, Maggie and I were the happiest siblings you could ever meet, and we only had our parents to thank. We survived thanks to them." His smile faded, and his free hand curled into a fist. "But then Blake had one of his minions kill them, and our family fell apart. Hazel was depressed, Tobias raged all the time, and Maggie stopped being Maggie. She loathed us for not saving them, but we didn't know how. We were too young to know. So, she switched to Blake's pack and now her only goal is to kill us for not saving mom and dad."

His eyes grew glassy, and I hugged him tightly. His grip tightened on me, and I kissed his cheek. That was the first time I had seen his emotions out and open. He always had them locked up, and he never showed them because he was scared. Theo was scared people wouldn't look at him as the fearless, powerful leader he was, but even with witnessing his heart, his emotions, I still saw him as that strong, powerful leader. Nothing, not even his emotions, could ever change that. Having emotions and feelings only meant we were human. We had to feel. We had to let out our emotions to keep from losing our humanity.

He pulled away and weakly smiled, caressing my cheek. "Just your hug made me feel better, princess. Tell me about your brother."

A lump formed in my throat at the thought of Jessie. I hadn't talked about him in so long because of how painful it was to think about him. I cuddled closer to Theo, taking a deep breath.

"Jessie was my big brother, but he was also my best friend. We were inseparable. He always knew how to make me laugh even when I didn't want to smile, and I knew he would always have my back through everything. He always made sure nobody ever hurt me. Jessie always wanted me to be happy with my life." Theo wiped away the tears that had fallen from my eyes, and I took another shaky, deep breath. "One night, he went to a party with his friends. They were seniors, so they wanted to live it up. At the party, they got really drunk, and his friends told him they needed a ride home, so Jessie, being the good guy he was, drove them home, even though he was drunk too. On his way home, a tractor trailer tried to switch lanes, and didn't see Jessie's car. It crashed into him at full speed, and then it exploded into fire. Jessie was in the car. They couldn't get him out."

I sobbed into Theo's shirt, and he held me tighter, rubbing my back and placing a gentle kiss against my forehead.

"I'm so sorry, princess. I didn't know." He continued to rub my back until I calmed down, and I glanced up at him. Theo leaned down, planting a slow, gentle kiss on my lips. I knew that was his way of telling me he cared. It became silent, and all we could hear was the sound of the air condition. We continued to cuddle until I finally decided to ask him about the thing that had been hurting me most.