"No problem" he said with a smile. "Do you wanna share what happened?"

"Maybe after we go to our destination" I told him.

So after a couple minutes of driving we reached our destination which is my house. We went outside of the car and I walked up to our front door to unlock it. The door swung open revealing it to be empty of our important things at least. The furnitures are still in the same place and everything's untouched.

"Is this your house?" Troy asked me as he sat on our couch.

"Yeah, home sweet home" I sadly said.

"Mind telling me why we're here?" He curiously asked.

"Do you wanna go swimming?" I asked him out of nowhere.

"How about your wound?" He asked with concern on hus face.

"It's okay it stopped bleeding" I told him. "So, you wanna swim?"

"Uhm...sure?" He said clearly confused about everything.

I grabbed his hand and brought him in our backyard where the pool is located. I immediately removed my shirt and I jumped on the water. When I looked back he was just staring at me, at my body to be more specific.

"C'mon! Hurry up!" I said and that seemed to snap him back to reality.

He hurriedly removed his shirt and it was my turn to stare. He was just...so hot. Im having an actual boner right now. Shhhh! Don't tell anyone! He joined me and when he swam near me that was when I was snapped out of my daydream. I guess it's really time to let go of this feelings I have for James. Honestly I'm that type of person that if something is broken, I find another one, I don't try to fix it. So, being with Troy would take of James from my mind.

"Like what you saw?" He asked with his eyebrows moving up and down.

"You wish, asshole" I said playfully as I splashed water on him.

"Oh, it's on!" He shouted as he tried to catch up to me as I swam away.

I just laughed loudly and we spent a few hours playing around the pool. When I felt tired and I also felt some pain from my wound, I rested on the poolside and he swam near me.

"Mind telling me what happened in the resort?" He asked me smiling.

I told him everything from the start, on how I fell in love with James up to what happened in our room back at the resort. Leaving the part where I kind of had a crush on him too. When I finished, he just hugged me tight.

"You know, from the start I noticed that you were actually cute and your personality was just perfect you know" he whispered in my ear and I knew that was sincere.

I was just staring at him with shock evident on my face.

"When you comforted me back when we were at my house I really felt something, something that I know you are only supposed to feel when you like someone" he said now looking deeply into my eyes. "You don't deserve him, Axel."

"Wow, I just don't know what I feel right now" I said after I mustered all of my courage. "I always had a crush on you, you know? But I dont want you to be my rebound when you're all nice to me."

"I'm willing to be a rebound if it means I can make you happy everyday" he said as he kissed me slowly.

As I kissed him back, I heard noises coming from the front door. Oh god, I forgot this story isn't about romance. We immediately stopped and went out of the pool and I grabbed my shirt as we went in to grab our weapons.

"C'mon! We can go around the house so we won't be noticed." I whispered to him.

He followed me towards the back door in our kitchen and I led him to a fence.

"Can you give me a boost?" I asked him.

He nodded and he quickly helped me and I managed to go on the other side and he went after me. I grabbed my bow and an arrow, taking note of my wound, and shot a nearby zombie in the head and it fell afterwards. I ran towards it to retrieve the arrow and ran towards the car.

"C'mon!" I hurriedly told him.

As we reached the car we saw a lot of zombies on our front door scratching it and by the way it was already 6pm on my watch. We immediately ran towards the car door and opened it and Troy quickly drove away from them.

"That was close" I said as I leaned back to my seat.

He smiled as he held my hand. His hands were warm so I didn't remove it.

"Where did you learn how to use that?" He asked me pointing at the bow on my lap.

"My dad and I used to practice archery since I was in 5th grade. It was our hobby or bonding time for the both of us." I told him.

"I see. You did great" he praised me. "That headshot was everything."

I laughed. "Thanks"

"How did you know the head should be the target?" He asked me once again.

"Umm, truth is I'm actually a zombie fan before all of this so I thought the head was supposed to be hit first to kill it" I said while smiling. "Turns out those movies and shows that I watched paid off."

He chuckled and after a few minutes of silence we reached the resort. It was dark everywhere. We opened the front door but it was locked. We went to the side where a broken fence leads to the fire exit.

"Where's everyone?" Troy asked.

"Probably asleep. I don't know" I said really unsure.

We reached the fire exit and we entered. There were voices coming from the beachside. We went towards the noise and we saw a long table where our friends and some other strangers sat.

"Look who joined the party!" A tall man said as he stood up and pointed a gun at me.

A/N: How was this chapter? Axel and Troy's secrets were revealed in this chapter. Any opinions? Don't forget to vote and comment so I can know your point of view.
Q: Who do you ship Axel with James, Troy, or neither of them?