I pick up my phone and stand walking towards his car. I open the door and I see Niall's pale thin legs covered in bruises. I did that.

I sit in the car and begin to pull my shirt off of his upper legs. Before he can notice what I'm doing I see the bright yellow lace covering his hips. He didn't wear anything under this shirt.

" why didn't you wear clothes?" I ask before opening the door again and stepping out. I didn't even get an answer. I open my car door and unlock the back. I walk around and pull the hatch open grabbing my emergency t-shirt and jeans. I close the hatch and go back into my car digging in the console and seat finding my pipe.

I close the door and lock the car before stepping back into the vehicle throwing my stuff into the back seat.

I look up at Niall who looks beyond tired and has red eyes.

"Are you okay?" I ask watching him nod.

"I'm okay." He says before putting the vehicle in reverse and begins to drive.

"Where are we going?" He asks as I begin to think.

"Out of town." I say watching Niall shake his head.

"Mine or yours?" He asks probably extremely tired at this point.

"Out of town." I say pointing to the nearest exit watching Niall sigh.

"Harry I don't want to deal with this tonig-"

"Please Niall? But let's get pizza first." I say as we come up to a gas station that holds pretty decent pizza's.

"Harry-"

"Niall." I say back hoping he'll listen. With a sigh he pulls into the gas station and I hand him my wallet but he passes it back.

"You want me to go in there like this?" He asks as I nod Grabbing the wallet. I don't want him going in there with no pants.

I open the door and try my best to look sober before walking in and buying one of their pizza's. This only takes a few minutes as the pizzas are ready and they have no customers

I pay and leave the gas station and get back into the car where Niall hums along to some screechy song by that Ariana chick.

"Out of town." I say wanting to take Niall out. We can watch a movie off of my phone eat pizza and fuck.

"Do you want to fuck?" I ask him watching him begin to laugh.

"Harry I'm tired and I want to go home. Sex is the last thing on my mind." He says as I grab his hand. I hold it in mine as he begins to drive into the dark. He turns into a dirt road and parks before looking over at me expectantly.

"Come." I say before climbing Into the backseat earning a prize winning laugh from Niall.

"Come on baby." I say patting my lap in the backseat next to my clothes and now the pizza.

Niall shrugs and climbs between the front seats and sets himself on my lap.

I run my fingers along the bruises on his thin legs and kiss his neck.

"I'm sorry." I whisper knowing full well that I like looking at the bruises on his body. I don't like that I may have caused him pain, I never want to cause Niall pain.

"It's okay. I didn't even feel them." He admits or lies. Somehow the bruises look gorgeous against his skin.

"I won't do it anymore." I lie knowing full well that the next time I get Niall naked I'll be even rougher with him.

"It's okay." He says before running a hand through my hair. I kiss his neck once more before pulling him closer to me. Fuck I love holding him.

"Remember when you threw that paint on me?" I ask feeling his body vibrate as he laughs.

"Oh as if! You know that you did that." He says as I refuse to admit that I did. I remember my elbow hitting it and the next thing paint was all over me. Niall looked so smug that I needed him to stop smiling. Now I love making him smile.

"Nope. You did that." I lie again watching him laugh louder knowing that I'm lying simply from my smile.

"Why did you drink?" Niall asks placing his elbow on my shoulder and rests his cheek against his fist. Somehow we're eye to eye.

"I don't know." I answer truthfully as I begin to search for an answer.

"I was angry and needed to sort things out. I only ever admit things when I'm drunk so here I am." I say watching Niall nod agreeing with me.

Niall yawns in my arms before resting his head on my chest.
I exhaust him. Mere hours ago I was yelling at him telling him he meant nothing to me and now I have him in my arms.

I love how Niall handles me.

"You know that I didn't mean those things I said." I say feeling Niall nod in my chest.

"You got angry. I know." He says before his breaths become more relaxed. I don't feel drunk anymore. Only happy.

I place him in the seat next to me and open the box of pizza grabbing a slice of the warm food.

I begin to eat the slice looking at Niall sleeping soundly.

Fuck he's gorgeous.

I crawl back into the front seat and put the car into drive driving slower than I ever have.

I drive along the outskirts of town which takes 3 times longer to get to Niall's house.

I park the car and shut it off looking at Niall in the rear view mirror. He's so fucking pretty.
I get out of the vehicle and walk around to Niall's door opening it and grabbing his small body.

I pack him inside and up the stairs being as silent as I can before laying him down in his bed.

I cover him up and begin to undress before climbing into the bed next to him.

I wrap my arm around his waist and pull his back to my chest feeling his soft legs tangle with mine immediately.

I kiss the back of his head before listening to his slow breathing.

"I love you" I whisper before putting my arm under his shirt like I usually do, resting it on his stomach.

He's everything I need.

_____
1622 words bitch.

💕