13 - The Phone call -

Jungkook POV

I wake up to the warm rays of light from the morning sun kiss my milky, pale skin as I flutter my eyes open, yawning, stretching as I ruffle my hair. I turn to my side to see a sleepy Taehyung, cuddling the blanket as his lips part open as he's in a peaceful sleep. I swipe a few strands of his hair out of his face and smiles as I kiss his forehead gently.

I get up and exit the room, closing the door quietly, venturing out to the hallway and hear soft, quiet giggling in the next room over. I go take a look as I open the door, Mina and Sungnim are tickling each other and giggling with a bunch of a joy. I chuckle as I step in and as both of them look at me and smirk, I get tackled to the bed by two sneaky tickle monsters.

"S-Stop! Guys! It t-tickles!" I whisper yell as I'm trying not to laugh too loud, not to make any disturbance to the wake up the guys.

"Never!" both of the twins whisper.

After a bit long if a tickle fest, I get the twins downstairs to the kitchen and make the breakfast. As the twins eat their breakfast, I make mine and for the rest of the guys. Thank god I know how to cook or else I would've almost been murdered by Jin by a frying pan like Taehyung.

While I'm too focused making breakfast, I notice a strong grip around my waist and steady breathing on my neck and a good morning kiss on the cheek.

"Are you making pancakes?~ Hmm?~"

Not being surprised, its Taehyung.

"Yeah, I am would you like some?" I ask him while flipping a pancake in the pan.

"Yes, Please. You look so cute today, you know?" he leans his head on my shoulder while back hugging me.

"No, I didn't know, till you just told me silly." I chuckle as I nudge him in the chest playfully with my elbow.

He chuckles, his deep morning voice is hot, god damn. I put the pancakes on the plates as I hand one to Taehyung and one for me. I see the kids scurry upstairs up to their room in a fit of giggles. I smile at the moment, setting my plate down on the table with the pancakes as Taehyung reminds me something.

"Didn't you forget something?" he says in a sassy tone.

"I don't remember, I got the syrup and the whip cream for the pancakes." I respond as I shrug my shoulder in confusion.

He shakes his head and walks towards me as I back up and my legs hit the kitchen counter, he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to him as I have my hands pressed on his chest.

"You forgot my good morning kiss." he whines as he pouts.

"You're lucky you're cute." I snicker as I wrap my arms around his neck as he leans in and kisses me, while I kiss back and close my eyes.

We continue our make out session for a couple of minutes as we hear footsteps coming from Namjoon & Jin's room, we immediately pull away and stop as we look in each other's eyes for a moment as we breathe heavily and our swollen pink lips from the kiss. Taehyung pecks my lips quickly and smiles and pulls me into a hug as I do the same and smile.

We pull away from the hug as I signal to Taehyung to 'act normal'. We sit at the table and start to eat our breakfast, which is now cold. Jin and Namjoon enter the kitchen arguing about something that doesn't seem to grasp my attention at all.

As Taehyung and I finish up breakfast, Sungnim darts downstairs as he as my phone in his hand, I see the caller ID.

"Kookie! Daddy ish calling!" he shouts as he hands me my phone.