Who are you..?

Mulai dari awal

"Your hair's glossier than mine. If you have time to care for your hair, train more!" Kin laughed and yanked on Sakura's hair like she was a rag doll. "Are you trying to be sexy? Oi Dosu, kill that Sasuke guy in front of this pig."

"Hehe, sounds good." He smirked. "But I'm a little tied up with this mangy mutt, should I kill her first?"

"Whatever, just hurry it up." Kin said.

••••••••••••• (Natsuki POV)•••••••••••••••••

My ears were bloody killing me and because of this fat bastard, I was limited to how much I could move.

Kanata and Lee we out for the count, Daisuke was occupied with the other sound ninja and Sakura was in trouble. Dammit!

"Get..o-off me P-pig!" I growled.

His grip on the kunai tightened and a small trickle of blood ran down my neck. I bit my lip at how useless I was and how my team needs me yet I can't help.

'Okami..., I need your help...'

"Understood."

A pain shot through my body and I started to transform, my fangs and claws grew out, my tail and bloodstained ears grew and became more mattered, and my eyes change black and gold. A huge amount of chakra covered my body and gave my the strength to push Dosu off. I flipped in the air and landed horizontally on a tree truck. I pushed off and flew straight for Dosu, I clawed at him and my speed kept increasing. He cried out in pain and landed on his knees gasping for air.

I transformed back to normal and felt lightheaded. I collapsed onto the ground, my vision blurry and my surroundings barely audible.

I heard a faint howl of pain and my body collided with Daisuke who was thrown towards me by Zaku.

I choked out a muffled scream when he landed right on top of me breaking a few of my ribs and my wrist. I shakily raised my head and watched Zaku make his way over to Sasuke and Naruto.

My eyes widened when I saw something I wouldn't of expected. Sakura pulled out a kunai and dragged it along the strands of her pink hair. I watched in shock as her pink locks fell to the dirty ground, one after another. 'Sakura...'

"Kin, kill her!" Zaku ordered.

I watched Sakura form a series of hand signs and disappeared, replacing herself with a log when Kin stabbed her.

Sakura charged towards Zaku and threw a handful of kunai at him but he stopped it with his sound waves. The wind made caused the kunai to reverse back to Sakura but she used a replacement Jutsu just in time. She was now above him and formed the hand signs for the replacement Jutsu. Zaku thought she would do the same trick again and threw a handful of kunai at her. He thought she disappeared to some where else but the real Sakura that he hit came down on him with a kunai.

Zaku fell with Sakura and she pierced the flesh in his forearm rendering it useless. She then bit in to his other arm preventing him from using that arm too. I guess she learned that trick from me.

Zaku started to deliver punches to her head but she held on. Blood begun to cover her face after a while and she was thrown to the ground.

"S-Sakura..." I breathed out painfully.

Seeing Sakura trying so hard made me see her in a new light. Even though she can be pretty useless, she's trying more than anyone right now. I tried to pry an unconscious Daisuke off me but because of my injuries, he would barely budge.

Zaku was about to attack her again when Shikamaru, Ino and Chouji appeared in front of her.

"Ino... why are you here?" Sakura asked the blonde girl.

"I'm not going to let you take all the good parts in front of Sasuke-kun!" Ino replied with a smile.

"What are you two thinking! These guys are too dangerous!" Chouji whimpered.

"It's troublesome, but we have to do this." Shikamaru replied.

"S-Shika...." I mumbled. He looked over and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry Natsuki, we'll handle it from here." He said.

"No! I don't want to die! Let go of my muffler!!" Chouji complained and tried to run away, but because Shika was holding his scarf, he wasn't going anywhere.

"Shut up! Stop moving!" Shika grumbled and yanked Chouji back.

In no time Zaku and Team 10 started fighting. Ino did her mind-switch Jutsu, Chouji did his body-expanding Jutsu and Shikamaru did his Shadow-imitation jutsu. Just when it looked like we were about to win, the sound ninja gained the upper hand. But luck was on our side when Neji and TenTen appeared and gave us a helping hand.

All of a sudden I caught whiff of a huge dark chakra.

"Sasuke-kun! You woke up...huh!?" I vaguely heard Sakura say. I heard a cry of pain and I snapped my head over to where the cry was coming from.

Sasuke stood behind Zaku pulling his arms back. A loud snap flooded all of our ears followed by a scream from the said ninja. I sat there horrified. That person in front of me wasn't Sasuke. He was covered in markings and his Sharingan was activated. A poisonous chakra surrounded his body and to put it simply, he looked evil.

"Sasuke..." I whimpered. His head turned to face me when he heard me say his name.

"Are you alright, Natsuki?" He spoke coldly, a wicked grin plastered on his face.

"Who are you...?"

=============================

Hi everyone

So this is my third or forth update today think (idk I lost count) but hope you enjoyed it.

I'll see if I can get another update done tonight, I need to make it up to you guys who have been waiting so long.

See you next time ;)