Chapter 21: Shimada

"You need to know, (Y/N). After that I'll send you to your father. There you'll be safe."

"It's not the right time."

"(Y/N), don't be stupid. You almost got killed."

"That is exactly why," you sneered at X. The both of you were sitting on the couch in your living room. Honey and Mori are looking for Yaboku and Ao. "Besides, who's fault was it that I got into this situation anyway?!" X crossed his arms angrily. He didn't seem to feel guilty at all. Just before he could open his mouth again, Mori came in with Yaboku following closely behind. You ran toward him.

"Are you okay?" he asked hugging you tightly. When he released you, you nodded with a smile. "Did they do anything to you? Who were they?"

"None of your business," X answered without looking at him. Then he turned towards your boyfriend. You reached out to him, placing a hand on his shoulder to stop him. But he pulled you in front of him and put his sword against your neck. Feeling the cold metal against your skin made you shiver.

"I'm sorry, I only do what's best for you," he whispers in your ear. Yaboku stiffened when he saw the sword. While Mori carefully scanned the both of you up and down. Probably, analysing the situation. "Morinozuka, you better tell me what your family is hiding from the rest of the world or else (Y/N) will pay the prize." Yaboku looked at Mori puzzled. Honey was glaring at X while you waited in fear. "I'd hate to be the cliché bad guy here."

"You won't kill her."

"Oh, really? Would you like to find out?" X said witha chuckle and pressed the sword deeper in your skin. You gasped feeling a sting. Yaboku panicked.

"Please, let her go," he begged. "Mori, tell him what he wants to hear." Mori was in conflict with himself. He didn't want to betray his family but didn't want to lose you either. Honey-senpai took a step back which caught his attention. When he looked at his cousin, he nodded. Honey sat down on the love seat not far from Yaboku.

"The Morinozuka family has been protecting my family for generations. Even though, we're now bound by marriage Mori and Satoshi still serve us," he paused looking at the sword on your neck and X clutched it even more. "My great grandfather was married to Hiyori Shimada. But he had an affair with Mai Morinozuka. The Shimada family was furious when they found out so they slaughtered almost all of us. My grandfather was very concerned of our wealth and hid most of it, thinking that was the reason why Shimada attacked. He didn't want anyone to find it but his own family so he left a message saying how to find it."

Everyone was silent. X released his grip on the sword but didn't let you go. Even Yaboku was eagerly listening.

"He didn't exactly tell us where we could find it. But where we can find the key, and our ways aren't very... how do I put it? Human," Honey said with a serious tone. You have never heard him talk like this. "Shimada somehow found out about our treasure."

"Then, where is it?" Yaboku asked out of curiosity. Mori shrugged not knowing what to answer to that.

"We are close to finding out in which body."

"What do you mean which body?" X asked bringing you closer.

"It's hidden in a Shimada's body," Mori finally spoke. X let you go and you walked towards your brother. X was simply standing there with his hands behind his back. You somehow felt betrayed. So you turned towards your brother. He smiled in triumph. Then X dropped to his knees.

"Are you satisfied with his answer?" confused you looked over to him. He was facing the ground but turned towards you and your brother.

"Yes, you did well," your brother said with a nod. Still confused you now faced your brother again. He twirled his finger in the air right beside his head. Men from all sides burst into the room and held Mori and Honey down.

"What the-?" you ran towards them to help but X caught you before you could. "Yaboku, what is going on?"

"Get her out of here," Yaboku ordered to nobody in particular. However, four men approached you slowly but with steady steps. "Nobody touches her unless needed. Now go, father will be pleased to see her."

~~♤~~

I KNOW I KNOW

It's been almost a month since I updated and I'm truly sorry for that.

I have no valid excuse as to why I didn't update any sooner, please forgive me ;-;

And I hope I (or more like Honey) explained everything well? If you have any questions regarding the whole Shimada thing, I'd gladly answer them.