Chapter 17: Jealous?

You were arguing with X while walking down the hallway. The Host Club already started but X wanted to speak to you again. A week has gone by already and he's still bugging you with that secret. Nothing unusual has happened ever since he told you someone broke into your room.

"Why don't you do it yourself?! I mean, you're in his class and all", you snapped while clutching onto your books.

"We don't talk. He doesn't seem to like me. Besides, if he won't tell you, his girlfriend, then he won't tell a stranger," he explains. And to be honest, he had a point. You dropped the subject and walked towards Music Room #3. This is the second time he tags along. The girls from the Host Club thinks he's gay or my boyfriend who's keeping an eye on me. You opened the doors and like always a bright light blinded you for a few seconds as rose petals flew around you.

"I'll never get used to that", X mumbles shaking his head. You ignored his comment and made your way to Haruhi. When you arrived to her table, four other girls greeted you and X.

"Choi-senpai, nice to see you again," the girls like always greeted him formaly. The only person who calls him by his first name is you. He never corrects you which was good. Calling him by his so-called last name, just felt weird.

Not that calling someone a letter isn't weird.

"Do you enjoy coming here?" one of them curiously asked eyeing him up and down. X frowns. "There's been several rumors but I'd like to know the truth."

"Rumors?" X asks in surprise. You chuckle and saw that Mori was looking your way. You smiled at him and he gladly returned it. "What kind of rumors?"

"Oh, you haven't heard? Some say you're gay," the girls answers while X raised an eyebrow. "Others say (Y/N)'s your girlfriend and you're just keeping an eye on her."

"Well," he sighs heavily but you could see his eyes sparkle like he found a new toy to play with. "I guess our secret got out," X wraps an arm around your waist and kissis your cheek. Your eyes widen in surprise. You were just about to say something when Mori ripped X away from you.

Mori pulls you in his arms while glaring at X who was now on the ground rubbing his butt from the fall. The whole room grew silent. Everybody's attention was on us.

"Don't touch (Y/N) ever again", Mori threatens and then pulls you with him to the exit. In concern you look over your shoulder. X was now getting up with Haruhi helping him.

"My butt hurts", you could hear him whine before Mori slammed the door behind you. In silence and still holding hands you stood in the hallway. Eventually, Mori broke the ice.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have reacted like that. I just got-"

"Jealous?" you cut him off. He looks down in shame. "Mori, you think I don't get jealous with all those girls that particularly throw themselves at you?"

You sigh when he's silent. He's never been talkative, which doesn't annoy you in the slightest. He pulls you closer and hugs you.

"I apologise."

"I've already forgiven you", you say and kiss his cheek. This made him smile. Then he kisses you as if he didn't care you could get caught. He sighs when you break the kiss. "We should get back."

"Should we really?" he asks in a childish tone and places his arms on your hips. You sheak your head with a smile.

Spying On The Host [Mori × Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara