His Question

(Jerome's POV)(Evening)

Sienna and I are walking home but I decide to take a detour to the campus garden, since there's been a question that I've been wanting to ask her.

"What are we doing here Jerome?" Sienna asks me curiously. 

Okay Jerome, you can do this it's just one simple question. It should be easy, Sienna's here and the campus is beautiful. Alright here it goes.

I feel my palms start to sweat "Hey Sienna, I have something to ask you."

"O-Okay, what is it?" Sienna says shyly.

"I was wondering if you'll go to the prom with me?" I quickly ask Sienna, preparing to hear her rejection.

"Are you kidding me? Of course I will!" Sienna says happily.

"Great! I'll meet you there at seven?" I say as shock enters my body from the surprising answer.

Sienna smiles at me "Sure, that sounds great! See you tomorrow!"

"See you." I say smiling back as I see her start to walk away.

As soon as Sienna is out of my sight, I turn around to see Aphmau walking with some guy.

"Hey Jerome!" Aphmau says as her and the stranger start to walk up to me.

"Hey Aphmau, it's been a while. What have you been up to? Also who's this?" I ask Aphmau curiously.

Aphmau slightly blushes at the sudden question and says "O-Oh r-right, this is Aaron. I've been hanging out with him for the past couple weeks, or should I say since we got detention together."

Anger starts to build up in me "Wait, you mean the Aaron that was being a jerk to you? Why would you want him as a friend after what he did to you!"

Aaron takes a deep breath "I was only like that because I-"