Of course there would have been the few of the city's patriots who adored the King and Gray and his group of teenage fan girls as well. They at least would have been upset if Gray was killed, but was that enough to satisfy Gray?

Hold on. Would Natsu have been happy if Gray was killed?

Technically they were enemies until Natsu was forced to find comfort in one of the only people who offered it. But if Natsu was never captured would he have celebrated Gray's death?

Would he have danced around on the table in his lair cheering and singing happily while the other Dragon Slayers laughed and cheered him on? Would he still grin and crack jokes?

Would that fire still be burning in his eyes? Was all of this Gray's fault?

Would Natsu have been happier if Gray had died? Would Gray be willing to have given his life to prevent Natsu's capture that happened oh so long ago?

"Are you okay, Gray?" A voice asked and Gray looked up.

Standing in front of him was a woman  with long curled blue hair, unlike most of the others that worked here, she wore a blue dress with a dark blue, fluff rimmed shall over he shoulders instead of the usual Fairy Tail uniform that is supplied to most. 

"My name is Juvia. I track down criminals withe under-cover police. Mr Lyon sent Juvia to get Mr Gray for him." The woman explained.

Suddenly, a group of servants walked over to them and Gray's shoulders slouched a little- he knew what was coming.

"Neh, Gray, what happened with you and Nats-."

"Juvia is talking to Mr Gray!"Julia roared and a massive tidal wave of water came out of no where and washed the group away.

Gray's eyes were wide when Juvia looked back at him, the water seemed to flow back into her body and she was still heaving with sudden anger. Then she turned back and looked at him with a cheery smile, casually pushing some of her hair out of her eyes.

"Juvia's body is completely made of water. Juvia doesn't like it when people interrupt Mr Gray or Mr Lyon." She explained cheerfully.

Gray only nodded in response, still surprised by this woman's sudden out burst. She didn't really seem like the type to have enough to wash away a group of five people with a single wave of water faster than striking a match.

"Thank you. Please, take me to Lyon." Gary said politely.

The woman seemed pleased by his politeness and gave a curt nod before turning on her heel and walking in the direction of where Gray hoped was Lyons office. Gray walked silently behind her, admiring the range of small to large portraits and photos that had been hung up on the walls. 

It seemed that this was the hallway of honour, there was tons of portraits and photos of different people, some old and some young.

"This is 'The Hallway of Memories'. It holds paintings and photos of those who contributed to the revolution. Some went on dangerous missions, some were spies, some kept the revolution alive at its weakest times. While there are also some... who lost their lives." Julia explained, saying the last part solemnly.

Juvia pushed open a heavy wooden door and stood to the side.

"We are here. Juvia will be waiting outside." She said as Gray walked in, she then closed the door and left him to the quiet of the room. 

Gray awkwardly walked towards the desk ahead of him, there was a large leather desk chair behind it which had been spun around to face the window that faces the courtyard pond. Gray frowned, is Lyon sitting there?