34

It was a sunny day when she decided to meet him up again.

She saw him sitting down on a bench. When he turned his head, he saw her and waved his hand happily. She gave him a faint smile and went closer.

She sat down beside him and he hugged her tight.

"I missed you so much." he whispered to her.

She didn't know what to feel about it, she needs to be strong she thought.

"m-me too."

They pulled the hug and looked at each other's faces. He was really happy to see her again, talking to her like this again, just like the old times.

"Y/N- I... Let's be us again."

She looked down. Seeing him like this it makes her hard to say what she wanted to say.

She sighed and looked at him again.

"Jungkook... I loved you."

"Loved...?"

"Yes. I did Loved you, Jungkook. Ever since you broke up with me, my heart died."

She saw him with a confused and hurt look. she held his hands while her tears are forming into her eyes.

"You left me hanging and I don't know what to do.."

"I came back didn't I?" he said while holding her hand.

She nodded. "yes you did but it was too late, Jungkook."

"Why is that late..?"

"My heart... healed. I can never give you the second chance."

"N-no.. you're saying that because you're angry to me."

"Do I look like I'm angry?"

He looked at her and he lowered down his head gritting his teeth.

"Jungkook, if I give you second chance then I will never love you the same way I loved you... I can't trust my heart again to the person who broke it."

"and I don't want you to be hurt..."

"No.. no you're not hurting me Y/N.. I was the one who hurt you, until now. I'm still hurting you."

She held his chin and lifted his face. He's crying. She's crying too.

"I-I love you so much.. It was my fault to let you go, Y/N. I'm really sorry." he said between his sobs while holding her hand.

"I forgive you, JK.."

It was the nickname she thought for him. Whenever she calls him that, he felt at ease.

He hugged her again. They were crying. It was painful for him to let her go. After all he still love her.

"Let's let go with each other, JK.."

"What if I don't want to let you go?"

"You have to.."

"Does your heart beats for someone right now, Y/N?"

She couldn't answer. She pulled the hug and lowered down her head.

"I understand... If you're happy then I'm happy too."

She raised her head seeing him smiling painfully with the tears on his cheeks.

"pabo." She wiped his tears away.

"Don't do it. Be happy for yourself, JK. hm?"

"Don't do that.. It's hard for me to let you go."

They smiled at each other faintly. With their painful feelings they had the closure which Y/N wanted.

It may be hard for Jungkook to let her go, but he'll do it for her sake. It may be painful for him but he still believes that one day they'll be together again.

But he knew to himself that he's just hurting his heart believing that.

Y/N was walking with her puffed eyes. Little did she know, he was waiting for her at their apartment. He saw her walking and staring into space. He decided to approach her.

"Y/N-sshi..."

She looked up and he saw him.

"Yoongi!" she hugged him and started to cry.

Yoongi can't help it but to comfort her for now.

She needs a friend.

She needs me. he thought.