14

Yoongi was uncontrollably smiling while making pancakes with his roommate Jin. Jin peeked at his cellphone and nudged his sides making him distracted.

"ah, hyung! what?"

"is that girl named, Y/N again?" Jin wiggles his eyebrows to Yoongi.

before answering he smiled looking at his cellphone. "yeah"

"aweee!! our suga so sweet is inlooooove!" said Jin in a sing song voice.

Yoongi shakes his head sideways, he can't really take his hyung's craziness.

He saw Y/N for the first time in that coffee shop. Like in the pictures, Y/N was so breathtakingly beautiful. He was looking into her eyes, he thought she would recognize him but she didn't.

Of course he felt bad because he really was looking forward to meet her in person but he doesn't make it obvious.

"I told you hyung, its her" Said the youngest rommate to him.

"so that's why you called me to go here in this cafe because you recognized her?"

"yeaaah.. but how come she didn't recognize you hyung?"

I shrugged, "I dont know."

After that he decided to go home after they finished coffee. He went to the bus stop and there he saw her again. She was wearing her earphones. The wind caressed her hair. Its like the time stopped for Yoongi.

when the bus arrived she went first inside the bus and found a seat near the window, lucky for him he sat beside her. His heart beats so fast hoping she wont hear it. He looked at her face again and she was already sleeping.

He chuckled because of her cuteness.

she must be tired.

He slowly put her head on to his shoulders. Though minutes after his stop was announced he didn't got off.

5 minutes later he woke her up realizing that she missed her stop.

"OMG! I missed my stop!" she hurriedly got off on the bus but before that she looked at him.

"G-gomawo!" she shyly said and got off to the bus.

he couldn't control his laughter because of her accent.

she's too cute. I want to meet her again. knowing that she works at that cafe near our uni.