Epilogue

Unknown P.O.V

Yes. That was something very simple and an ultimate key that was very close. Forgiving each other and promising each other, should've been the magic key to go against the doubts and solve the mystery. However, there is still mysterious left that cannot be opened with that only key.

"Hey dudes I know a way to stop global warming!" America laughed.

"America stop being a bloody idiot. Your ideas don't help us one bit."

"Ohonhonhon, I'm sensing the sexual tension here!" France teased.

"Shut up!" They both shouted.

"Pasta~!" Italy cheerfully shouts.

"How did I get stuck here with you dummkopfs?" Germany asked as he shook his head. Suddenly, Hungary walks over to us.

"Sorry to interrupt, but Mr. Austria would like to speak with Japan for a moment." She says, glancing at my direction. I walked outside to meet Austria. I knew what was happening. It happened in almost every single world I been to.

"On the World Nation Festival, Finland and Sweden both died." Austria tells me. I looked at the picture of Finland and Sweden. This is how it is.

Fine, I'll play along during this endless June. As much as I want.

END

When The Nations Cry (Hetalia)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें