Chapter 30 just dessert?

A few minutes after we finish our dinner, Harry and I start to talk for a while, it's really nice.
"So, Kayla, I hope by now, you know I have a reason for doing this..." he says as we are both done with our dinner.
"I figure, are you going to tell me what that reason is or are you just going to keep going around in circles?"
"Eventually you will find out, but if I told you now, it would just totally ruin the surprise!" he tells me truthfully.
"You mean, there's more,"
"Yes," he says with his evil smile making an appearance on his face.
"What could be better than an evening alone with you and a nice romantic dinner?"
"Oh, you'll find out!" he says confidently.
"When," I ask.
"Whenever they bring dessert out,"
"Oh," I say, he's leaving me wondering.

A while later, a waiter comes out with two little dessert plates.
"Just as you requested, Mr. Styles," he tells Harry.
"Perfect!"
"What's just as you requested?" I ask Harry as the waiter is leaving our table.
"Our dessert," he tells me. "Hey Love, what's that on the other side of your plate?" he tries to sound innocent, pointing out a little black box sitting to the left side of my dessert plate. My eyes get HUGE and I gasp.
"HARRY!" I manage to choke out.
"Yes,"
"What are you doing?"
"Something I should have done a long time ago!"
"Oh," I say smiling at him, as if I know what's coming next.
"Kayla, please just listen,"
"Okay,"
"Kayla, from the very first moment I met you, I knew you would be a very special person in my life, I had to have you. I have made some mistakes and I've learned from them. I've grown stronger. People keep coming and going throughout my life but even though you did go away for a little while you've been the one girl, the one woman I know I can count on to not only hold my heart in the past but also in the future. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. All of it, just you and me..." he says, gets down on one knee and opens the box, "Will you marry me?" the ring I see is very elegant and beautiful. It's a bit cylindrical but only wide enough to hold the gems that are inside of it, the gems are very beautiful, they're purple colored. There is a HUGE diamond in the center and it is just so big and there and obvious.
"HAROLD, are you serious?" I ask, gasping for air from the surprise. It's almost as if someone is choking me... My eyes grow very wide.
"I am dead serious!"
"Yes, I will marry you; I would be a fool to say no," he gets up off his knee, puts the ring on my left ring finger and hugs me in celebration.
"Are these amethysts?" I ask him.
"Yes, they are real amethysts,"
"And Harry, not that I object, because I don't but I am curious to know why the diamond is so big?"
"Because, it is perfect that way,"
"Oh, okay, cool,"
"Now, we can spend the rest of our lives together," I say with happiness.
"Yes, forever and ever,"
"Wait, one quick question, do my parents know anything about this?"
"Yes, Love they do,"
"THEY DO,"
"Both of sets of parents know this is supposed to happen tonight, the guys know this is supposed to happen tonight..."
"The guys know too,"
"Yep,"

Harry and I start this evening out as two separate people and now the two of us are engaged to be married, this is the day we got engaged 31 of July, 2012. This is the story of Harry Styles: The man who changed my life forever!
The end