Chapter 12 Harry finally comes home

HARRY IS COMING HOME TODAY! I am so sad he got voted off of 'The X-Factor' but I am so happy that he's going to be coming back! Apparently he has a secret to tell me... He says if he tells me I can't be telling anyone else. I wonder what it is... It probably has to do with their group 'One Direction' which just got voted off... I am so sad because they should have been able to stay on.
          Ms. Styles and I are going to throw Harry a 'Welcome Home Harry' party.  Gemma doesn't really want to be involved in it. I can't wait to get this party started! I have so much excitement and adrenaline rushing through my body right now! I cannot wait!
          I am getting a call... IT'S FROM HARRY! I better answer it.
                    "Hello," I answer it,
                    "Hey Darling, I have to tell you something, I am going to be bringing my guys over they are going to be staying at the house just for a little bit, like a few days, maybe a week or two, I hope you can handle that."
                    "Oh, you mean like Louis, Zayn, Liam and Niall?" I ask
                    "Exactly,"
                    "I am fine with that as long as you can include me in some of your activities because I don't really want to feel like I am being left out... I promise I will only take like a half hour to an hour of your guys' time each day if you okay this..."
                    "Let me talk to the guys and I'll call you back?"
                    "Okay," I say and hang up; it feels like an eternity before I get a call back from Harry.
          Suddenly, my phone starts to vibrate, it's Harry! I immediately answer it!
                    "Hey Babe," I say
                    "Hey Love," he answers,
                    "Hey, the guys say they're fine with that; Louis and Zayn even say they're interested to get to know you better.
                    "Yeah, I'll bet they are,"
                    "Do you think Zayn likes me? I mean I know he says he doesn't but I am just wondering,"
                    "The other day I told Liam about when you called your friend on her birthday and that you were telling her 'Happy Birthday' and he says he sounds interested in her, could you tell me more about this girl?"
                    "Essita,"
                    "Yeh,"
                    "Oh, okay, she's a very sweet girl, and like me she has epilepsy and takes meds for it. She has a bunch of health problems but she's a very talented writer, she's great at writing stories, poems and she's also pretty alright at writing lyrics. She wants to have a professional career either in Children's ministry or journalism or like an author," I tell him.
                    "Oh, so what kind of health problems does she have?"
                    "Well, when she was young she had open-heart surgery, like at eight and a half months, then she got diagnosed with epilepsy at like four, she has acid reflux, a bit of acne, she has self-image issues, oh and also she has some sort of migraines, that's in a nut shell what I know about her medical history,"
                    "Oh, wow, that's quite long and complicated, do you think we should go visit her and help her to feel better?"
                    "If you want to, but don't you have to start recording soon?"
                    "UGH! You're right; I am going to go ask Louis to go ask management if we can go to see her."

*A Few Hours Later*
                    "Management has said 'yes', we can go see her but we better be back by tomorrow morning, noon at the latest," Louis breaks the news to us
          So, we get on a private jet and fly to Sea-Tac airport. We get into the rental van we arranged to pick up. We head towards Shelton. The Seattle traffic is terrible. We get to her house right around dinner time, I'd been communicating with her mother all day about what's been going on and Essita is totally in the dark. We're going to surprise her.