Chapter 29 having the best dinner ever

(Kayla's P.O.V.)

Harry and I get into the venue, I take one look around and see that it looks kind of dark but soon enough I observe that there is also some quiet romantic music playing in the background. I hope that he isn't going to ask me to dance, I am a terrible dancer. But I guess if he asks I will do it. I really do love everything about how it's set up though. He's done a fantastic job; I glance out of the corner of my eye and notice that he is watching me for what reactions I am making to it all.
"Would you like to dance?" he asks me,
"Me, dance," I reply looking at him cautiously.
"Okay, I will Harry but know it's because you asked me to... I am..." He won't let me finish my sentence because I know that he knows what I am going to say and I don't think he wants me talking about myself like that... So, he puts his finger over my blabbering lips and shushes me again. I give up and just look at him; I still get weak in my knees whenever I do that. Even after all we've been through he is still the most handsome man I've ever laid my eyes on... The past is the past and I am ready to put it behind me and go into our future together.
"Kayla, don't worry, I can at least keep in rhythm so you don't have to worry, just follow my lead, will you?" he reassures me, taking me by the hands and putting them around his neck, then he places his hands on my hips. He looks down into my eyes and his beautiful green eyes just sparkle even with the dim lights. I can't handle it when he does that so I look away from him and blush. He just smiles.
"Why are you smiling like that?" I ask him, looking back up at him.
"When I begin to look into your eyes, you look away from me and blush, I just find that extremely adorable!" he admits.
"Oh, well, I am afraid if I look into your eyes for too long I will faint, you have such gorgeous green eyes," I tell him.
"Me, I have gorgeous green eyes?"
"YES, YOU DO!" I exclaim with passion in my voice.
"Oh, okay," he says and then smiles, "Your eyes radiate beauty every time I look into them... I can't believe how long I've waited to find such a beautiful woman like you and I want you to know, it was worth everything to wait so I can have someone as beautiful as you!"
Then, he starts singing their new song to me...
"You're insecure, don't know what for! You're turning heads when you walk through the d-o-o-oor! Don't need make up, to cover up! Being the way that you are is enou-ou-ough." He starts by whispering in my ear, "Everyone else in the room can see it! Everyone else but you! Baby you light up my world like nobody else! The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed! But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell! You don't know-ow-ow you don't know you're beautiful! If only you saw what I could see! You'll understand why I want you so desperately! Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe you don't know-ow-ow you're beautiful, that's what makes you beautiful!" he sings and then his volume begins to pick up, "So c-c-come on, you got it wrong, to prove I'm right I put it in a s-o-o-ong! I don't know why you're being shy! And turn away when I look into your e-e-eyes." He winks at me because I actually do look away from him when he looks into my eyes, "Everyone else in the room can see it! Everyone else but you-ou! Baby you light up my world like nobody else! The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed! But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell! You don't know you don't know-ow-ow you're beautiful! If only you saw what I could see! You'll understand why I want you so desperately! Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe you don't know-ow-ow, you don't know you're beautiful, that's what makes you beautiful!" I just smile at him, "Na na na na na na na na na na na na! Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na! Baby you light up my world like nobody else! The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed! But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell! You don't know-ow-ow you don't know you're beautiful! Baby you light up my world like nobody else! The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed! But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell! You don't know-ow-ow you don't know you're beautiful! If only you saw what I could see! You'll understand why I want you so desperately! Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe, you don't know you don't know you're beautiful, you don't know you're beautiful! That's what makes you beautiful."
We just continue to dance for a few more minutes; I continue to follow his lead. I am kind of enjoying this since he's actually taking the lead. He spins me around a few more times before we go to sit down at our table.
He pulls my chair out for me, lets me sit down in it and then scoots it back in once I sit down. I feel like such a lady being treated this way by a guy. It's a real treat and I truly love it!
"You're such a gentleman, Harry," I compliment him.
"Thanks, and you're such a sweet lady," he compliments me back, and smiles at me. "Are you ready for dinner, Love?" he asks me.
"Yes, and what exactly are we having for dinner?" I ask him.
"Well, you'll find out in just a moment," he tells me.
"Okay, I can't wait!" I exclaim.
"I know, I can't either, Love,"

We enjoy each other's company while we are patiently waiting for dinner. It's very nice to just be able to sit here and have a moment with him like this, I am thankful that he decided to do this with me and for me. It's a very special treat. I hope it's nice for Harry as well.
Only a few minutes pass by before dinner arrives.
"Tonight, we are having steak, mashed potatoes with gravy and sweet corn." He informs me as the waiter approaches us with our dinner plates.
"Ooohhh, Yummy," I reply, with a smile on my face.
"Yeah, I've been pretty excited to have this dinner,"

We dig in and neither of us says a lot while we're eating, I think that means he's really enjoying the meal. At least I hope that's what it means. It's a very delicious meal. I am happy that we are able to just get together to have this special time together. Just Harry and I, none of the other guys, no media, none of my friends (as much as I love them all). It's such a treat!