Chapter 16 it all comes out

I am finally with Harry again. It's been a couple weeks now and Harry, Liam, Zayn, Louis, Niall and I are all back in London. Harry is back from his family emergency and I am back from spending a few months with Louis. Harry and I have our own house together now. Zayn and Niall are living together in a house and Essita gets to visit Liam at his house during summer break and stays at her parents' house during the school year. But anyways, when we went to go visit Essita, Harry was acting pretty normal but since then he has been acting really weird for quite a while. I wonder if he's done something and just doesn't want to tell me... I guess that's what I get for not telling him... Or maybe there is some other way he's found out... But I haven't told anyone about what I did, so how on earth would he be able to know? Should I go talk to Louis first or just go directly to Harry and confess everything?
Just then Harry comes over to me and sits down next to me and looks at me with those gorgeous green eyes, with a look of concern in them.
"Kayla, there's something that I need to tell you. It's not easy to say but I would rather tell you now..." Harry says to me
"I do too, Harry," I say
"You go first," he says
"Okay... Harry... I... I... I... I... I CHEATED ON YOU! There I said it," He looks at me with a mixed facial expression.
"Kayla, so did I,"
"So, who did you cheat on me with? I just want to get that out of the way and establish this information,"
"Her name is Caroline; she's one of my exes, kind of... So who did you cheat on me with?"
"Do you really want to know?"
"Yes," he sits there and loudly gulps with nervousness a few times... I sigh.
"I cheated on you with..." I just sit there as if I just can't stand to say it...
"Who," he say anxiously, my breathing becomes abnormal and almost out of control in a bad way.
"Louis," I whisper, his eyes get really big.
"So, what exactly happened with you two?"
"It just happened Harry, it wasn't really planned, but here's how it went," I start to say before tears begin to fill my eyes and I am becoming unable to stop them.
"Kayla, did you approach him or did he approach you?" he asks me trying to get to the bottom of things.
"He approached me..."
"MY GIRLFRIEND CHEATS ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND?" he sighs heavily. "WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO?"
"YEAH, WELL YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH CAROLINE... THAT STUPID WHORE, I AM PACKING MY BAGS AND GOING HOME!"