Chapters 20 making amends part 2

(Harry's P.O.V)

Today is July 22nd 2011, Louis and I are up to our usual mischievous-pranking type stuff; Niall and Zayn are nerding out over on Louis' laptop and Liam is cooking. There is a lot of tension in the air this morning because tonight is the night when we find out some information about our very first single.
I am looking through my phone to find someone good for Louie and I to prank call then I stumble upon Kayla's number. I still have her number. I wonder if she'd answer if I called her... I am not going to tell Louis that I am going to call her, I am just going to do it and hopefully I am going to be done with the call before he notices.
The phone rings a few times before I hear her sweet voice answer the phone.
"Hello," she answers,
"Hi, this is Harry," I say.
"You mean Harry Styles?"
"Yes,"
"Hi, Harry," she says and I could tell there was not too much enthusiasm in her voice.
"Kayla, look, I am going to skip all of this and just get right to my point, okay?"
"Okay, I'm listening,"
"I am calling both with news and an apology, but first the apology," I say and pause momentarily, "Kayla, what I did... I did something totally and completely unforgiveable and stupid... It was very unkind and I know that you don't deserve to have a guy like me in your life. But I do want to say from the very bottom of my heart, I am so sorry! I shouldn't have done it and I don't know why I did..." I say, as I can feel tears beginning to form in my eyes.
"Harry, that's good enough of an apology for me, I can tell you're sincere. I want you to also forgive me. What I did was totally stupid and unforgiveable because I not only did I cheat on you but I cheated on you with your best friend, I am the one who doesn't deserve you." she replies.
"Okay, my good news... We only made it third place, I can't remember if I told you that already or not but Simon has called us into his office well... He has some news regarding our first single I want to come and get you... Well actually my mum is going to have to come and get you, she is going to go to an airport and pick you up and bring you back here, to celebrate with me... Can you do that for me? I mean we never actually broke up..."
"YOU'RE RIGHT! WE DIDN'T!" she says suddenly.
"So, Kayla, will you come back over here to England and please celebrate this joyous occasion with us?"
"Wait... Us?" she says confused for a second.
"Yeah, me, Louie, Niall, Zayn and Liam,"
"Oh, right," she says laughing.
"So,"
"I will come back, but only on one condition... I get my own room in your house?"
"Of course, I think if Simon signs us Louie and I... Eventually, we are going to buy a new house for ourselves... Do you want me to make sure there is also a room for you too?"
"Sure, why not?"
"Okay, sounds good, but what if..."
"HAROLD! Don't pull that with me, please? You're frightening me... And I know the five of you together are incredible and in my mind the chances of him actually telling you 'no' are very slim to none... So, please don't start freaking out now or you're going to frighten me too, Love!"
"Yes dear,"
Kayla and I end up talking on the phone for a couple hours, getting to know each other better and getting used to being back with each other again. It's the best feeling in the world but then again it's kind of weird because we've been estranged from each other for so long, or so it seems. It's really nice to get to hear her voice again though; you don't realize how much you miss something until you don't have it anymore. That's how I feel about Kayla.