Those two awful days.

I mean yea, I have scars all over my body from being in the team, but these scars are when I have only three.

The one time mom, Natalie and I were kidnapped.

That man... he kept beating me... yea I pissed my damn pants like four times.

Luckily dad came to rescue us.

Then the ones on my back and arm.

That time enemy's attacked our house and how mom, Natalie and I were hiding in the room. Those men came in... mom killed one, but the other on the other hand, attacked all three of us.

I was slashed with knives.

Mommy cries and begs the scary man to stop, but he keeps hurting me in my back and arm... I think I'm bleeding...

"STOP!" mommy pushes the man off me and he hurts her hand.

Aunt Natalie pulls me into her arms and mommy holds up the knife.

Daddy and my uncles run into the room.

I sigh and walk back out and see everyone but dad gone.

How the hell do these guys disappear so damn fast?

"Ready?" dad asks and I look at him in confusion then at my own four wheeler. "Ohhh no Buddy, you are not driving alone"

I sigh and get on behind him.

We speed down to the creek and see everyone swimming and jumping off the rope.

Immediately, I jump off the four wheeler and run up to the rope. "GO DODGE!" Felix and Froy throw their arms up.

"DOGER DOGER DOGER!" Aiden and Hunter chant.

I swing off the rope like Tarzan and fall through the deep water.

Pain runs through the cut on my leg, but I suck it up and come back above.

"WOOHOO!" they all shout and I laugh.

"Let's chicken fight!" I say and they all look at each other, nodding. "I call dad!"

"Let's kick some ass" dad lowers himself and i smirk, getting on his shoulders.

Hunter gets on Aiden and Froy gets on Felix.

"Go!" mom shouts and we begin tackling.

Hunter pushes Froy over in a heartbeat, making me laugh.

"Oh just you and me kid!" Hunter says and Aiden walks towards dad.

I smirk and start pushing Hunter back. He almost falls, but regains his balance. He pushes me and dad saves me from falling back. I push Hunter as hard as I can and he finally falls. "Fuck" I put up one middle finger. "You" I put up the other, making everyone laugh.

Dad throws me off his shoulders and high fives me before swimming back to mom.

Oh how he loves mom so damn much.