"I can call my own sister. You two try getting hold of Wolfe." Ian started dialing her number and the minute she answered he was so happy. "Are you back from school ?" He asked.

"Yeah." She answered. "When will you be home?" She asked.

"Soon baby sis we just looking for Wolfe."

"Ooh but he just picked me from school just now." She said confused and worried.

"What ? Shouldn't Lewis always pick you u-- F*ck I forgot." Ian hit his hand on his forehead remembering that he asked Wolfe to pick her up today because of the mission.

"Must I give the phone to him ?" She asked.

"Yes please and do your homework. I don't want to meet the headmaster again."

"Yes sir." She sarcastically said giving the phone to Wolfe.

"Boss we should meet at the Isa-Warry." Wolfe said.

"But the police are investigating our warehouses."

"That one is safe." Wolfe replied. "And yeah boss don't forget your girlfriend so I can do research on her."

"She's not my girl--" Wolfe cut the phone and Ian just sighed. "Let's go to Isa-Warry."

They all were about to get in the cars in pars that was when they remembered that they left Zoey on the floor. "I swear she looks dead." Lewis said feeling her pulse. "But she's alive."

"She fainted as soon as she saw the first bullet." Jack explained picking her up and putting her in Ian's car.

"Shouldn't she be with Cole." Selena said trying to pull her out of the car.

"Careen and I always ride together." Cole said rubbing his neck.

"Then Lewis." Selena said knowing that she couldn't say Trinity or Jack because they married.

"Selena there's four f*cking seat in each car. Just sit in any car." Ian walked to his car and everyone else did the same. "Are you coming or not ?" He asked Selena still standing outside. She just angrily got in the car not talking the whole ride to the warehouse.

*****

"You guys took long." Wolfe said as they put Zoey on the bed and took a seat. "Is she dead?" He asked and they all shook there heads.

"I wish." Selena said and everyone just wide there eyes looking shock at her.

"We believe she fainted." Jack said holding Trinity's hand.

"Ahem." Ian looked at Jack and they quickly got the memo. "Just pour water on her she'll wake up."

Cole quickly got up and ran to get the water. It was always what he wanted to do. He poured the water on her face slowly not wanting his dream come true to be over and she woke up confused. "Hello." He said smiling and taking his gun out, and touching it on her cheek. She just stared on the gun for a few seconds and just fainted again.

"Cole." They all shouted angry getting up from there chairs. "Get away from her." Ian said.

"I can't believe she fainted again. I should try it again." Cole took the water again and Lewis just grabbed it from him.

"You crazy Cole, fainting is not a joke."

"But it's fun." Cole said annoyed at Lewis.

Lewis splashed the water on her and she quickly woke up. She got up and kept looking at them for a minute. "Should I--"

"No." They all shouted interrupting Cole.

"Call me when it's done, I'll go get a beer." Cole walked to the bar section were Jack was drinking.

"What's your name little girl ?" Wolfe asked setting his laptop to search her up.

"Chloe. Who are you ?" She asked Wolfe and he just smiled at her. After a few minutes of searching for her name he couldn't find anyone that matched her.

"Smile for me." Wolfe said taking his phone out to take a picture to use it to research who she is. "Thank you." He said after taking the picture but there was no identity. They couldn't find out who she was.

"Who she ?" Ian asked looking at Wolfe's worried face.

"I don't know." Wolfe said in disappointment as he shook his head.

"My name is Ian what's yours ?" Ian asked Zoey nicely.

"Chloe." Zoey answered.

"Let's try that again." Ian said closing his eyes angry. "My f*king name is Ian what's yours ?"

"It's Chl--"

"I know when someone is lying." Ian said angry. "You see that man there." He pointed his finger at Cole. "He loves to have fun." He made Zoey confused and scared.

"Wh--"

"We just want to know your name that's all."

"Zoey." She gave in and he just smiled giving Wolfe the signal to search if she was telling the truth. A couple of minuets later he found her identity but it wasn't something they would love.

"She's right Ian but--"

"Get to the point Wolfe I have to get to my sister." Ian said.

"Zoey Williams, graduated a few months ago, eighteen years old, born in Russia." He told Ian everything that was written next to her picture but that wasn't enough.

"Who's her parents ?" He asked Wolfe and he just bite his lower lips as he shook his head. "Isn't it written there ?"

"I told you everything that was written here boss."

"You mean that's all." Ian asked and Wolfe nod his head. "She's--"

"Part of the Mafia." Wolfe said interrupting him.

"Shadows or the Hunters ?" Ian asked Zoey making her confused.

"My surname is Williams without the Shakespeare." She answered.

"Are you a shadow or a hunter ?" He asked and everyone just stared at her shock.

"I guess I'm both." Zoey said and they all got up pointing there guns at her.

"She's the snitch." Cole shouted still pointing his gun at her.

*******

*Don't forget*
To vote*
comment
and share.*
****Please****

Mafia Queen On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara