Chapter 9.

Zoey's POV.

I went downstairs to see if I could escape but instead the devil was sitting at the door.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" He questioned with his arm across his chest. "Come on, don't be scared."

"I'm not scared." I cross my arms across my chest coping him. "Why would I be scared of you? You also a human and you not older than me." He looked at me like I was some crazy bitch.

"If you not scared than why are you standing far away from me?" Ian questioned so I moved forward. "You smacked me, remember." He smiled and I quickly tried to ran away from him but he caught my arm. "You smacked me as if your gang owns me." He added twisting my arm.

"You hurting me." I mumbled as tears formed in my eyes. "Please let me go. I don't work for anyone. I just want to go back home."

"When you smacked me you didn't think of the consequences. You thought just because my sister Bella asked you to smack me you could just do it and I would be fine with it." He took a knife out and my heart started racing. "I am Ian Rider, everyone fare me but you, you don't seem to be scared of me just because you might be the gang leaders daughter. What are you Zoey? A Mafia Queen?" He put the knife on my face. "Speak up unless you want to die."

"I'm just my mother's daughter." I shut my eyes. "Please don't kill me." I begged.

"Ian." I heard Isabella's voice so I quickly opened my eyes. Ian took a step back and acted like he did nothing. "What were you doing to Zoey? Did you have a knife?" She came downstairs and Lewis followed her.

"Didn't I make myself clear? Bella I told you, Lewis and you can't be upstairs the same time unless I am there." Ian shouted changing the subject.

"Ian, what are you saying? Bella is your sister and you my brother. That's why I would never make a move on her." Lewis said. "And by the way Ian, next week, you and your cousin's are leaving so I hope you find out who is the traitor before you leave."

"I'm more concerned about who this witch is working for." Ian replied as if I wasn't standing next to him. "Bella you called me a million times, did something happen to you?" Her brother asked and she quickly turned to Lewis.

"I had her phone." I said without thinking. "Lewis was a bit sing so I thought of calling the doctor but instead I dailed your number."

"Why the hell did you give this women your phone?" Ian shouted at Bella. "You wanted to go shopping last week right?" He questioned his sister and she nod her head. "Then go shopping now and get everything you need."

"But brother the camping is coming soon. I'll go shopping just--."

"Bella, you love shopping so go now. Lewis can take you." Ian interrupted Bella.

"Wolfie can take Bella, I'm kinda tired so I'll take a nap." Lewis mumbled.

"Lewis you work for me so don't let us argue." Ian said. "Now leave before I come back." He went upstairs and Bella started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Lewis questioned Bella.

"You sweared on your own life that you would never take me shopping and here we are." She giggled.

"Get ready before I tell Ian I'm not feeling well." Lewis replied angry and she rolled her eyes. "You can only do that when Ian is here."

"I'll go upstairs." I told them but I'm sure they didn't hear me after all they staring at each other.

I don't know why they can't tell Ian, they love each other. Anyone with eyes can see they meant for each other, except for Ian. That idiot knows nothing except who to bully others.