34.

"and then when i told her, she was like í've always hand an feeling you liked sausage more than the average man' and i was like 'what the FUCK sis' but she just laughed it off," taeyong says, his head resting on jaehyun's lap as jaehyun plays with his hair.

"my sister was just like 'cool, so now we can go boy hunting together'," jaehyun says, chuckling as he looks down at the boy on his lap. his smile melting the cold features.

"mhm, i could stay like this forever. you're thighs are really soft," taeyong says and jaehyun smiles softly.

"you can stay as long as you want. i'm not going anywhere," the brunette replies and taeyong sits up, smiling.

"then i'm staying the night. my gucci shoot is tomorrow and you can come along."

"woah really?" jaehyun asks, almost in disbelief.

"yeah of course." taeyong says and jaehyun smiles brightly.

"awesome, i can't believe i'll be watching you do your thang. just don't get distracted by my good looks."

"now that you mention it, i'm afraid the photographer might want you to be the model instead of me once he sees you."

"you're too kind," jaehyun says, his confident demeanor wiped away after taeyong's compliment.

"if you're staying the night, turn should we should order dinner?" jaehyun questions, reaching over for his phone.

"what do you wanna eat? i could do with chicken," taeyong suggests and jaehyun nods.

"me too, i'll call," jaehyun says, dialing the number to the nearest chicken delivery place.

-

knock knock

"chicken's here." jaehyun says, standing up from the couch to go fetch the delivery.

"i'll come with to help you carry," taeyong says, following behind jaehyun to the door.

the two walk up to the door together. jaehyun opens the door to reveal the delivery guy holding two large boxes.

"thank you, keep the change," jaehyun says and the delivery guy looks up as he collects the money, and his eyes widen.

"holy shit, are you lee taeyong and jung jaehyun?" he asks with a shocked face and jaehyun immediately freezes

shit.

"uhhh, yeah," jaehyun replies.

"my name's felix, i'm a huge fan, could i please get your autographs?" he asks with hopeful eyes and both the boys sigh with relief.

"sure," jaehyun says with a smile and the boy hands him a pen and paper. both of them sign the paper and hand it back to him.

"thank you for supporting us," taeyong says as the delivery boy leaves.

the delivery boy bows and as he gets back into his fan, he turns back one last time, "by the way, you guys would make the cutest couple."

he drives off and jaehyun and taeyong chuckle as they close the door behind them.

"that was... unexpected," jaehyun says as he places a box of chicken on the coffee table, taeyong mirroring his actions.

"i'm so famous now, i can't even order dinner without being recognised," taeyong says sarcastically.

"it's a tough life," jaehyun says, chuckling.

"let's eat before the food gets cold."

-